GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I had to delete it, but..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 28/07/03 at 09:15
Regular
It was too good to remove completely, so here it is, Mystique's review of Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire.

"i fink dis is da besetsest game evuh!

my mum had to help me get the box open i got fifty paper cuts on my thumb trying to get it open

and i got jam from my jam sandwitch on the game so she had to wipe it off for me i jammed it in my gameboy...its a blue one
and turned it on

the music is well cool its like all doo doo doo dood odododod dooo dood bleep bleep bleel mmmeeewwwwwwwooooooowwwwwwwwwwooo oooooo dooo
POKEMOOOOOONNNN

and yeah when i went to the school i sawed tis well fit gurl shes my pokemon girlfirend

on tuesday i fell over at school and hurt my knee so i got to go home and play pokemon even more ahahahahahah stoopid teachers

the grafiks are well good i can see pickachu i can see him even better when i play it wiv my eyes open like how my mummy tort me to

today at skool dannny stuck a stick in my eye so i punched his ear and made him eat slugs

the box is very pretty it comes in eiver blue or red mine was blue but turneded red becoz of the jam.

al;l in all pockemon is da bestest game evuh and sonee suck soz all day got is crappy dragon ballz

my cats bref smells like cat food
WICKED!!!111111"
Mon 28/07/03 at 09:15
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
It was too good to remove completely, so here it is, Mystique's review of Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire.

"i fink dis is da besetsest game evuh!

my mum had to help me get the box open i got fifty paper cuts on my thumb trying to get it open

and i got jam from my jam sandwitch on the game so she had to wipe it off for me i jammed it in my gameboy...its a blue one
and turned it on

the music is well cool its like all doo doo doo dood odododod dooo dood bleep bleep bleel mmmeeewwwwwwwooooooowwwwwwwwwwooo oooooo dooo
POKEMOOOOOONNNN

and yeah when i went to the school i sawed tis well fit gurl shes my pokemon girlfirend

on tuesday i fell over at school and hurt my knee so i got to go home and play pokemon even more ahahahahahah stoopid teachers

the grafiks are well good i can see pickachu i can see him even better when i play it wiv my eyes open like how my mummy tort me to

today at skool dannny stuck a stick in my eye so i punched his ear and made him eat slugs

the box is very pretty it comes in eiver blue or red mine was blue but turneded red becoz of the jam.

al;l in all pockemon is da bestest game evuh and sonee suck soz all day got is crappy dragon ballz

my cats bref smells like cat food
WICKED!!!111111"
Mon 28/07/03 at 09:17
Regular
hahaha!
Mon 28/07/03 at 09:21
Regular
"^_^"
Must..Buy...Pokemon...
Mon 28/07/03 at 09:21
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Hmm, i still dont think it beats her ADSL modem review, good though.
Mon 28/07/03 at 09:22
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
ROFLMAO!!!!
Mon 28/07/03 at 09:26
Regular
"^_^"
tigamilla wrote:
> ROFLMAO!!!!

Did you genuinly toll on the floor?
Mon 28/07/03 at 09:30
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Uh huh .. broke me toe as well
Mon 28/07/03 at 09:31
Regular
"^_^"
i can't roll on the floor laughing, because my chaitr has arms :O. So if i really feel the need to laugh so much, i wheel my chair to the back of the room and just roll...

ROLL!
Mon 28/07/03 at 09:32
LMAO...
Mon 28/07/03 at 09:34
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Look dont you guys know that ive got a crush on Mystique...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.