GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Most worstest film evah?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/07/03 at 16:58
Regular
Hackers. I had to watch this abomination on Saturday night and it is now my benchmark for when a film is bad. Even Vampires Los Muertos (with Bon Jovi) was better. Now that's saying something! I've actually seen it a couple of times before, but I think the setting I watched it in only highlighted the bad points of a film that I already thought was bad. Most ill-judged movie ever, too. It was released in the mid-nineties, right? So why are they dressed like they're from the Tribe? It's like that Tom Watson site, only as "cool" Haxxors. And they wrote in "txt spak". Bennys.
Mon 21/07/03 at 19:04
Regular
"we escape....."
Hulk maybe, certainly one of the worst. Deep Impact was pretty poor but nowhere near as bad as hulk. I'm sure there are a few films which might be down there with hulk that i've forgot about.
Mon 21/07/03 at 19:36
Regular
Scary Movie 2 really was awful.
Mon 21/07/03 at 20:36
Regular
Any sissy movies, they suck pants
Mon 21/07/03 at 20:58
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> I'm sorry, The Mummy was entertaining, plain and simple.

Entertaining if you like to pick holes in films and ignore all form of plot.
Mon 21/07/03 at 21:10
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Heh :D
Tue 22/07/03 at 01:09
Regular
"Kill all Hippies"
Whitestripes DX wrote:
> Scary Movie 2 really was awful.

Here, here.

Despite my warnings, my girlfriend bought "Freddy Got Fingered" on Saturday on DVD. I'd never seen it (nor had she) but Tom Green is a kn0b and I knew it would be sheet. We watched it Sunday and now I am smug cos I was right (as always). Although she barely laughed she still maintains she likes it. I'm gonna snap it up and throw it.

Worst film ever.
Tue 22/07/03 at 02:26
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
CUBE simply awful bunch of people going round wierd cube thing for one hour, every 20 mins one of them suffers painful death
Tue 22/07/03 at 07:49
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
No way, that was a very good film. Glad to have it in my DVD collection...
Tue 22/07/03 at 09:29
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Perfect Victim, a really really dodgy movie with a bad plot, appauling continuity, and gratiuitous sex.
Tue 22/07/03 at 09:43
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Toss up between Forrest Gump or The Thin Red Line

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.