GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Most worstest film evah?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/07/03 at 16:58
Regular
Hackers. I had to watch this abomination on Saturday night and it is now my benchmark for when a film is bad. Even Vampires Los Muertos (with Bon Jovi) was better. Now that's saying something! I've actually seen it a couple of times before, but I think the setting I watched it in only highlighted the bad points of a film that I already thought was bad. Most ill-judged movie ever, too. It was released in the mid-nineties, right? So why are they dressed like they're from the Tribe? It's like that Tom Watson site, only as "cool" Haxxors. And they wrote in "txt spak". Bennys.
Mon 21/07/03 at 16:58
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Hackers. I had to watch this abomination on Saturday night and it is now my benchmark for when a film is bad. Even Vampires Los Muertos (with Bon Jovi) was better. Now that's saying something! I've actually seen it a couple of times before, but I think the setting I watched it in only highlighted the bad points of a film that I already thought was bad. Most ill-judged movie ever, too. It was released in the mid-nineties, right? So why are they dressed like they're from the Tribe? It's like that Tom Watson site, only as "cool" Haxxors. And they wrote in "txt spak". Bennys.
Mon 21/07/03 at 17:04
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I'd say the worst film ever is a tie between The Mummy and Scary Movie 2. And probably all the sequels and prequels of both of them, but I haven't seen those.
Mon 21/07/03 at 17:11
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Ballistic: Ecks Vs Sever has to be the worst film I've ever seen. I foolishly bought it without reading any reveiws on it before hand, a mistake I will never make again. It's perhaps one of the only action films I've seen which manages to make nearly every action scene it has, boring.

Ususally when I watch a mindless action flick I can just ignore the daft plot and soak up the bone shattering action instead, but Ballistick was the opposite. It also has one of the most boring car chase sequences I have ever seen in a movie ever. Not to mention the plot of the film is confusing and all over the place and the acting is abysmal.
Mon 21/07/03 at 17:53
Regular
"Whatever!"
Deep Blue Sea - I hated it, terrible film
Mon 21/07/03 at 17:59
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Spy Kids
Or, more recently:
Agent Cody Banks

I saw them both on planes, and I plead ith you not to watch either of them.
That's 5 hours of my life I can never get back.
Mon 21/07/03 at 18:14
Regular
"Light of the world"
Abomination?? theres a film of that? Well, the books good.

O and Jurassic Park three must come close - it completely let the team down after the first two which i loved! grrr
Mon 21/07/03 at 18:19
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
The Ice Pirates
Mon 21/07/03 at 18:23
Regular
"8==="
A Troma Movie. Don't know which one.
Mon 21/07/03 at 18:26
Regular
"That's right!"
"I'd say the worst film ever is a tie between The Mummy and Scary Movie 2."

Scary Movie 2 was pants, but I'm sorry, The Mummy was entertaining, plain and simple. Sequel wasn't as good, mind.

Worst film? I've seen some stinkers in my time, hard to pick just one.
Mon 21/07/03 at 18:27
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Any Disney film. They are all puke-inducing rubbish. Or Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, because with the time Ian Fleming wasted writing it, we should have had another James Bond novel. But we didn't.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.