GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Raw better than smackdown? the draft has killed smackdown! ne other topics?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/07/03 at 16:29
Regular
Raw is so much better than smackdown even the crap matches on raw r as good as the main events on smackdown! bring the undertaker angle lesner and cena to raw and smackdown dont have a show! every week big show lesnor and angle and taker and cena they fight each other! so boring!

AUstin is a legend! on rw he will get fired, but i reckon he mite get offred a contract to wrestle agen! and defeat kane and the game for the title! wotya reckon?

p.s maybe i am in dreamlnad bout austin back in the ring
Wed 30/07/03 at 14:10
Regular
The new wrestling channel airs in September (March for NTL) and is freeview. I'll post a topic on it when I can be assed, but the NWA/TNA will be shown, apparantly.
Wed 30/07/03 at 14:21
Regular
"bWo > You"
That's fantastic news - really quite superb, DW, thanks for the note.

The sooner Vince has some serious competition (and hopefully NWA:TNA will be that competition), he'll realise that the fans don't want ogres like Nash and Steiner, or beefcakes like Big Show, or necrophilia angles, or stupid nonsenical storylines.

The fans want action (and total nonstop action sounds good to me), not lumbering fools who can't actually wrestle. The fact is, there are hundreds of guys who can wrestle better than Nash, Steiner et al, yet Vince refuses to realise, and soon he'll see what happens when you don't give the fans something good to watch.
Wed 30/07/03 at 14:34
Regular
Is the new channel just for digital users and what's necrophilia?
Wed 30/07/03 at 14:38
Regular
"bWo > You"
Necrophilia is, sadly, sex with a dead person, or corpse, as Triple H alleged that Kane had done in that godawful 'Katie Vick' storyline.
Wed 30/07/03 at 14:45
Regular
Oh, bah, that sucked. Hopefully they'll never do that again and poor Triple H had to talk about that crap.
Wed 30/07/03 at 16:50
Regular
"I like cheese"
NWA-TNA has a nice midcard and lower card, but it still lacks the main event AND apparently the overall organisation and production values of the WWE.

Even if it doesn't use it properly, the WWE still has the best main event talent in the World, and apparently NWA has had problems with it's production...still, it's exciting news about the channel, I can't wait to see Brian Christopher again!!!

Grandmaster Sexaaaaaaaaay! :D
Wed 30/07/03 at 17:03
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Damn it! I'm going to have to wait until March. Oh well, I'll have Sonic Heroes by then! Woohoo! :D
Wed 30/07/03 at 18:01
Regular
Is that channel gonna be digital only?
Thu 31/07/03 at 09:35
Regular
"..."
Ant wrote:
> NWA-TNA has a nice midcard and lower card, but it still lacks the main
> event AND apparently the overall organisation and production values of
> the WWE.

I disagree, I think NWA has a great deal of Main event talent.

Jeff Jarrett was one of the highlights of WCW's dying days and a legitimate main eventer.

Sandman, Raven, Justin Credible and Shane Douglas have proved themselves main event worthy in ECW

Sabu has main evented every wrestling promotion he's ever worked for.

AJ Styles and Jerry have shown they have the talent (if not the charisma) to be a main-eventer wherever he chooses to work.

That looks like a pretty healthy main event mix to me.
Thu 31/07/03 at 11:55
Regular
"I like cheese"
Maybe, but Raven and Justin Credible have both lost credit after their stints in the WWE and AJ Styles and Jerry Lynn are both cruiserweights.

Maybe I'm completely disillusioned, but personally if I wanted a big main event I'd rather have Jericho/RVD/Rock/Lesnar/Angle.

But I'm still gonna watch NWA, hopefully their X-Division is still going.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.