GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Raw better than smackdown? the draft has killed smackdown! ne other topics?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/07/03 at 16:29
Regular
Raw is so much better than smackdown even the crap matches on raw r as good as the main events on smackdown! bring the undertaker angle lesner and cena to raw and smackdown dont have a show! every week big show lesnor and angle and taker and cena they fight each other! so boring!

AUstin is a legend! on rw he will get fired, but i reckon he mite get offred a contract to wrestle agen! and defeat kane and the game for the title! wotya reckon?

p.s maybe i am in dreamlnad bout austin back in the ring
Mon 21/07/03 at 16:29
Regular
Raw is so much better than smackdown even the crap matches on raw r as good as the main events on smackdown! bring the undertaker angle lesner and cena to raw and smackdown dont have a show! every week big show lesnor and angle and taker and cena they fight each other! so boring!

AUstin is a legend! on rw he will get fired, but i reckon he mite get offred a contract to wrestle agen! and defeat kane and the game for the title! wotya reckon?

p.s maybe i am in dreamlnad bout austin back in the ring
Mon 21/07/03 at 16:33
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
curz wrote:
> Raw is so much better than smackdown even the crap matches on raw r as
> good as the main events on smackdown! bring the undertaker angle
> lesner and cena to raw and smackdown dont have a show! every week big
> show lesnor and angle and taker and cena they fight each other! so
> boring!

God don't bring the Undertaker over to RAW we've already got Big Lazy to be the big man who no sells every move and moves at about 2MPH. I hope Cena kicks the dead mans ass all over the arena at Vengeance.

>
> AUstin is a legend! on rw he will get fired, but i reckon he mite get
> offred a contract to wrestle agen! and defeat kane and the game for
> the title! wotya reckon?

Doubt he'll wrestle again on a regular basis because his body is too messed up to handle that sort of programme.

>
> p.s maybe i am in dreamlnad bout austin back in the ring

You're in dreamland about HHH dropping the title
Mon 21/07/03 at 16:34
Regular
Yes...

and no...

Raw is better then SmackDown, although I won't go into any reasons now, as I'm busy wrestling with my pillow, but Austin coming back to full time wrestling just isn't gunna happen.
Mon 21/07/03 at 18:48
Regular
I've already said my thoughts in the other raw vs smackdown thread.
Mon 21/07/03 at 18:53
Regular
I must say that Raw is better than Smackdown, on Smackdown the main event is pratically the same, how boring!!
Sun 27/07/03 at 12:31
Regular
"RVD V1.0"
In my view i think that the main event on RAW is repetitive(sp?) aswell...
its alwaya HHH vs someone, with the belt on the line, and just as HHH is about to lose Ric and/or Randy interfere. its just so predictable...

Smackdown Rules!!!

but maybe RAWs superstars are better then Smackdowns but i hope that RVD, HBK, Hurricane, (Dudleys), Trish and Gail (ie Raws only good Wrestlers)
should move to Smackdown as Bischoff doesnt treat them with any amount of respect...

RAW

HHH GIVE SOMEONE ELSE THE BELT

LA RESISTANCE (sp?) SUCK

KANE should calm down with the sick beatings and stick to becoming a threat to Triple H and the World Heavy weight Belt

SMACKDOWN

Zack rules big show doesnt

steph should bring back shane as the co-GM and get sable fired
Sun 27/07/03 at 12:47
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
SmackDown is better than RAW.
Sun 27/07/03 at 12:48
Regular
"RVD V1.0"
AfroJoe wrote:
> SmackDown is better than RAW.

I agree
Sun 27/07/03 at 14:26
Regular
Actually the past couple of weeks the main event hasn't been Triple H against some1, it's been the whole incident with Kane.
Sun 27/07/03 at 17:29
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Raw has better wrestlers in general but Smackdown produce better matches and have the two best wrestlers in the WWE. Angle and Benoit rule.

Triple H isn't dominating Raw like he did because his programme with Goldberg hasn't started yet. It will probably start on Raw tomorrow.

I find it funny that this Kane thing started with Triple H beating Kane and then beating RVD, both in consecutive weeks...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.