GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Raw better than smackdown? the draft has killed smackdown! ne other topics?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/07/03 at 16:29
Regular
Raw is so much better than smackdown even the crap matches on raw r as good as the main events on smackdown! bring the undertaker angle lesner and cena to raw and smackdown dont have a show! every week big show lesnor and angle and taker and cena they fight each other! so boring!

AUstin is a legend! on rw he will get fired, but i reckon he mite get offred a contract to wrestle agen! and defeat kane and the game for the title! wotya reckon?

p.s maybe i am in dreamlnad bout austin back in the ring
Fri 21/11/03 at 18:04
Regular
OMG! Are you an idiot? Why revive a thread from August?
Fri 21/11/03 at 17:54
Regular
"kill my enemys"
Smackdown is so much better than crappy raw cena taker angle could kik raws ass just get r.v.d in SMACKDOWN!!!!
Fri 01/08/03 at 09:44
Regular
Fat and muscular are two different things. Most guys going for the heavyweight are more muscular than fat.
Thu 31/07/03 at 21:15
Regular
"bWo > You"
Indeed, it's a shame that the size is so important to some, and it's that which encourages people to persist with this obscene stereotype of wrestling meaning fat, sweaty men in lycra. Thanks Vince!
Thu 31/07/03 at 18:43
Regular
"I like cheese"
Indeed not, although whether we love the cruiserweight style or not (and I certainly do), there's always that size element, and I guess that's why the title is called the World Heavyweight Title.
Thu 31/07/03 at 13:35
Regular
"bWo > You"
Ant wrote:
> Maybe, but Raven and Justin Credible have both lost credit after their
> stints in the WWE and AJ Styles and Jerry Lynn are both
> cruiserweights.

I would argue that Justin Credible was indeed harmed by his WWE misuse, but Raven? No, he's done too much to be disrespected by people. I would still love to see him main-eventing, truth be told.

And the cruiserweights? AJ Styles was made the champion of the company, he's certainly got the talent. Jerry Lynn can also represent a company through being it's main champion, he's done it before. Someday, hopefully soon, people will start wanting actual talent in wrestling rather than being able to cut a few good promos. Both these guys need improving on the mic, sure, but they shouldn't be disregarded.
Thu 31/07/03 at 12:46
Regular
Lipe wrote:
> Is that channel gonna be digital only?
Thu 31/07/03 at 11:55
Regular
"I like cheese"
Maybe, but Raven and Justin Credible have both lost credit after their stints in the WWE and AJ Styles and Jerry Lynn are both cruiserweights.

Maybe I'm completely disillusioned, but personally if I wanted a big main event I'd rather have Jericho/RVD/Rock/Lesnar/Angle.

But I'm still gonna watch NWA, hopefully their X-Division is still going.
Thu 31/07/03 at 09:35
Regular
"..."
Ant wrote:
> NWA-TNA has a nice midcard and lower card, but it still lacks the main
> event AND apparently the overall organisation and production values of
> the WWE.

I disagree, I think NWA has a great deal of Main event talent.

Jeff Jarrett was one of the highlights of WCW's dying days and a legitimate main eventer.

Sandman, Raven, Justin Credible and Shane Douglas have proved themselves main event worthy in ECW

Sabu has main evented every wrestling promotion he's ever worked for.

AJ Styles and Jerry have shown they have the talent (if not the charisma) to be a main-eventer wherever he chooses to work.

That looks like a pretty healthy main event mix to me.
Wed 30/07/03 at 18:01
Regular
Is that channel gonna be digital only?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.