GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hip-Hop Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/07/03 at 20:46
Regular
We seem to be starting quite a few at the moment, so lets keep it all in one place.

This is your centre for enquiring about/recommending/talking about any albums, songs or rappers.

Enjoy.
Page:
Wed 23/07/03 at 12:01
Regular
"One More Chance"
Well today Redman - Malpractice arrived. Very good album. Favourite songs so far are 'Lick a shot', 'Diggy Doc', 'Real N****Z' and probably a few more after I here the album in full. All the songs are good though. And to answer your question Asher D, Method Man appears in the song 'Enjoy da ride'.

And today I got £10 from my Grandma so another CD there could be :)
Tue 22/07/03 at 20:46
Regular
Been doing loads of CD shopping at the moment, got another today :-)

Method Man - Tical, quite good except its remastered so the beats are like twice as loud as his voice.

Still good, need to listen properly one day so i understand the songs, but its okay. Nowhere near as good as Blacout though.
Mon 21/07/03 at 19:13
Regular
Got 36 Chambers, its very old and dated, and noticably as well..

Method Man is a good song though.

Yes, a good >song<
Sun 20/07/03 at 19:08
Regular
"One More Chance"
Asher D wrote:
> Also, is Method Man in any of the songs on Malpractice by Redman?

When it arrives, I'll let you know.
Sun 20/07/03 at 17:59
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Some people had a big rap battle thing at my college a few weeks ago, twas very good. Battles always remind me of that song from the first House Party movie...Ah Kid And Play.
Sun 20/07/03 at 17:17
Regular
Got Stoned Raiders today, pretty good so far except the rock stuff is annoying.

Im gonna go get 36 Chambers by Wu tomorrow, you can post comments about it but it wont stop me, Im gonna buy it anyway.

Also, is Method Man in any of the songs on Malpractice by Redman?
Sun 20/07/03 at 15:29
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Anyone see the MC Finale Battle on MTV the other day? Had some really hot rappers on there like Nite and the eventual winner Reign Man (very much deserved as well)

But of course MTV had to go and ruin it by introducing dumb rules that if the rappers said certain words they'd get disqualified, which resulted in the extremely weak rapper Locksmith getting through to the final. What happened to the MTV of old and their 'rebellious' ways. Now they're just the same thing as what they first wanted to combat. But ah well Reign Man won so it was all good.
Sun 20/07/03 at 12:40
Regular
Jay Z sucks.

I was gonna buy the Backstage DVD for Meth and Red, but who front lines the show? Ja Rule and Jay Z.

Woah, wont be buying that then..
Sun 20/07/03 at 00:17
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
I still listen to the Marshall Mathers LP even though alot of new stuff has been released. The Eminem show is crap and 8 mile was OK.

Likeing 50 cent at the mo too.

Um, dunno what else to say- does anyone like Nas? Or Jay Z? Or, like me, both?
Sun 20/07/03 at 00:16
Regular
WoRd
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.