GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hip-Hop Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/07/03 at 20:46
Regular
We seem to be starting quite a few at the moment, so lets keep it all in one place.

This is your centre for enquiring about/recommending/talking about any albums, songs or rappers.

Enjoy.
Page:
Sat 26/07/03 at 20:39
Regular
"Selected"
Hedfix wrote:
> I make some hip-hop music on my PC

what do you use Hedfix?
Sat 26/07/03 at 20:28
Regular
"8==="
I've been in to hip-hop and stuff originating from a taste for hip-hop for quite a while.

I got the Fat Boys: Crush on you album when I was about 10. I think I'm going to re-order that, really good human beatbox stuff.

I like Eminem, Cypress Hill, a bit of Dre, a bit of Wu Tang, and Jurassic 5.

and stuff that has hip-hop influences like The Prodigy, Faith No More, Rage Against The Machine and One Minutes Silence.

I make some hip-hop music on my PC, it's instrumental and changes a lot, so it's not exactly traditional stuff to rap over. I've used loads of techniques from other genres to make it different from anything else I've heard.
Sat 26/07/03 at 20:10
Regular
I dont like 50 Cent anyway.

Stupid loser.
Sat 26/07/03 at 18:06
Regular
"Selected"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> I've just lost the smidgen of respect I had for 50 cent. Just
> downloaded a freestyle of his where he says he's 'iller' than
> Ghostface and that Wu Tang are a bunch of fake ass, crack smokin'
> n****s.

thats probably before he was as big as he is now. His plan to become famous when he was a nobody was to diss as many people in hip hop as possible in the hope that any beef that was started would earn him recognition ala the ja rule thing (and yes, i hate using words like diss and beef).

I know he said similar stuff about missy elliott and timbaland when he was a nobody then he appeard on missy's latest album....

it doesn't mean anything.
Sat 26/07/03 at 14:11
Regular
I've just lost the smidgen of respect I had for 50 cent. Just downloaded a freestyle of his where he says he's 'iller' than Ghostface and that Wu Tang are a bunch of fake ass, crack smokin' n****s.

I can't believe he has the nerve to even suggest that he's better than Johnny Blaze or Ghostface. Hell, even U-God would beat his sorry ass in a battle.
Sat 26/07/03 at 10:42
Regular
"bit of a brain"
It will be a definite shame if he has. The end of a dynasty, or something.
Fri 25/07/03 at 19:40
Regular
Actually that should be 'Method, the one man banned from the Wu-Tang Clan'

Whatever.

Anyway, as for him being actually separated from Wu, it doesnt have any evidence.

On sohh, it states how they have released diss songs, yet no-one claims to have actually heard them. Ill wait for the next Meth/Wu album or a proper story to arise before I clarify.
Thu 24/07/03 at 20:38
Regular
gerrid wrote:
> Hmm. Meth has quit Wu Tang?

Listening to Tical, one lyric struck me as being odd.

'Method Man, banned from the Clan'
Thu 24/07/03 at 12:53
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Hmm. Meth has quit Wu Tang?
Wed 23/07/03 at 21:34
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
':-D

I try.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.