GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"USA VS UK"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/07/03 at 16:02
Regular
USA is much better then the UK.
We have a better soccer side as shown in the world cup.
We speak in a proper accent
We are more superior in terms of power over other countries
We make better cars
We exercise our military right

USA thinks england is full of rich snobs who don't live in the real world. Any Ameriacns feel the same post your thoughts, and any Englishman can run.
Mon 21/07/03 at 22:17
Regular
Skorp1on wrote:
>> Same here, lots of worthy people in America, unfortunatly, are friend
> here isn't one of them.

this guy will be history by tomorrow (I hope), as will el robin if he's not careful. talking about the WTC like that is risqué to say the least
Mon 21/07/03 at 22:18
Its not our accent that is wrong it is yours, it sucks, it sounds soo stupid...
Havent you ever heard any one mock it, because lots of british people do every day...
Ya fat gits...
Mon 21/07/03 at 22:19
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
Borat Sagdiyev wrote:
> besides, a lot of good stuff comes out of the place (simpsons, a lot
> of hollywood films), and one day I hope to drive all around america.

I always wanted to be a cop in America, but I would have to deal with people like him, and I couldn't move there, so for now, my ambitions are lying in wait...
Mon 21/07/03 at 22:22
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Well done El Robin you've actually made the topic starter sound intelligent.
Mon 21/07/03 at 22:24
Regular
just read all of that cretins posts.

he most probably is english anyway.

some little spotty freak who is shunned by his friends for being strange, who's only experience of girls is when when his mummy measures his inside leg when buying him trousers. who dresses up like one of the guys from busted and jumps around in his darkened bedroom, pretending to sing into an empty coke can.

we should pity him you know
Mon 21/07/03 at 22:26
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
Borat, Borat,
We already DO pity him, why, only today I made a mockery of him on Flash MX. Haha, I think i'll go and make it a bit better, i'll still be here though.
Mon 21/07/03 at 22:28
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Borat Sagdiyev wrote:
> just read all of that cretins posts.
>
> he most probably is english anyway.
>

Least someone else realises it too
Mon 21/07/03 at 22:34
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
I can only imagine what kind of sad little kid he is, if he really is English, that would just make it worse. Much worse.
Mon 21/07/03 at 23:38
Regular
EL Robin © wrote:
> Oh and about the war, you didnt win it we did, you just came in for
> the last flippin year to make it look like you fat gits actuall done
> something...

Actually, the Americans came into the war in 1941, I think you're thinking of the D-Day landings, they happened 6th June 1944. And America played a huge part in the winning of the war. I'm not saying we would have definitely lost if they stayed out of it, because it didn't happen that way, but the sheer size of the American army and the number of supplies they brought into it not only lowered the enemies morale, but they could afford to really throw some effort into their attacks. Still, we did suffer more than 18 times more casualties than they did, so I'm not saying they did all the work..
Tue 22/07/03 at 15:10
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Without the US entering the war in Europe -and incidentally Hitler delcared war on America first, making it the Germans who brought them into it - the likelihood is we'd have grandparents fluent in German. WE could hold Germany back for a limited time - ask anyone who was in the Second World War that and they'll say the same. In 1941, Christmas, it was looking desperate for us. We'd beaten back the Luftwaffe temporarily, but the cities were being pounded. The Germans had the whole of Europe under control, we're breaking into Russia, hitting our convoys to the US, material, ammunition, manpower - all running out.

Without the Americans I believe the first atomic weapon would have exploded in London.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.