GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"USA VS UK"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/07/03 at 16:02
Regular
USA is much better then the UK.
We have a better soccer side as shown in the world cup.
We speak in a proper accent
We are more superior in terms of power over other countries
We make better cars
We exercise our military right

USA thinks england is full of rich snobs who don't live in the real world. Any Ameriacns feel the same post your thoughts, and any Englishman can run.
Mon 21/07/03 at 22:02
Regular
"8==="
So damn funny... So damn funny... :D
Mon 21/07/03 at 22:03
I try, i try...
Mon 21/07/03 at 22:06
Regular
mr. eat your leg wrote:
> Even our big brother is more interesting then your which sums us up as
> US is more interesting then the UK

your big brother is better than our big brother? you really know how to sell your country don't you.

by the way, I am NOT anti american, for all you INTELLIGENT USA folk, just anti brain dead slack jawed yokel.

yes my friend, you could apply for university if you knew how to spell it.
Mon 21/07/03 at 22:07
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
I AM an anti-American.
Mon 21/07/03 at 22:08
Regular
"smile, it's free"
EL Robin © wrote:
> Oh and learn how to say aluminum right it is not said "
> aloominum” or however you spell it you stupid obese fools...

I have a feeling that it's us who have that particular word wrong...
Mon 21/07/03 at 22:09
Regular
VenomByte wrote:
> I have a feeling that it's us who have that particular word wrong...

neither do, the american and english languages are slightly different.

our version is spelt A-L-U-M-I-N-I-U-M
the americans is A-L-U-M-I-N-U-M
Mon 21/07/03 at 22:12
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
Is that kid still here? Not only did they make it look like they won the war, they also dropped two atomic bombs on Japan. Wrong again America, they were about to surrender. Watch out Syria, George Bush is about...

I think 2/3 Americans are obese, and apparently some 'overweight' Americans are trying to sue McDonalds for 'making' them fat. If their stupid enough to overlook the fact that burgers and McDonalds food might be bad for your health, then I can't see them winning a court case against a multi million dollar (another annoying currency other than Euros) company. When will you learn America...
Mon 21/07/03 at 22:14
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
Borat Sagdiyev wrote:

> by the way, I am NOT anti american, for all you INTELLIGENT USA folk,
> just anti brain dead slack jawed yokel.
>

Same here, lots of worthy people in America, unfortunatly, are friend here isn't one of them.
Mon 21/07/03 at 22:14
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
*our
Mon 21/07/03 at 22:16
Regular
i think having a go at america is a bad idea. i do hate a large amount of them, but it is a bad idea to tar them all with the same brush.

hell, they probably do the same with us, the assume we all talk like world war 2 pilots (or hugh grant), have tea with the queen, have no sense of humour and a stiff upper lip.

besides, a lot of good stuff comes out of the place (simpsons, a lot of hollywood films), and one day I hope to drive all around america.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.