GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Books."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/07/03 at 22:21
Regular
I know this is going to make me sound like an emotionally retarded spastic who likes to touch chinchilla genitals at night, but I need to ask you lot a question.

Can you reccomend me any good books? I suck at choosing books, cause I never read them much. I want to get a GOOD book for holiday reading (Going to Ibiza next month :D)

I want a book that's funny, and good enough to grip you for a long time. I remember Meka Dragon saying a month or so ago about one book he liked - but I can't remember its name.

Thanks for the help.
Sun 13/07/03 at 19:21
Regular
Going with the family - Which means we are going to the "family" side of Ibiza, which is miles away from San Antonio. Bah.

Still - Its an all inclusive holiday. Booze Booze and more Booze!

But I want a book to read for during the day, on the beach.
Sun 13/07/03 at 19:24
Regular
"118 118"
What sort of genres do you like?

horror / humour / sci-fi / thriller / etc

I would largely recommend the original Fight Club book (not the book of the film), it is great.
Sun 13/07/03 at 19:27
Regular
Humour.
Sun 13/07/03 at 19:33
Regular
"118 118"
erm, that Ben Elton book - havent read it myself but heard it is good.

How long before you go away? I will have a look around and get back to you.
Sun 13/07/03 at 19:37
Regular
August 22nd.

Cheers Kyz.
Sun 13/07/03 at 19:41
Regular
"118 118"
Right, I go away on the 18th, this Friday, I will buy a book before I go anyway (going to turkey) - I will let you know if it is any good.

I'll ask if theres any recommended humourous books in waterstones for you mate.
Sun 13/07/03 at 19:43
Regular
oh yeah, the descent by jeff long. very good horror-esque book
Sun 13/07/03 at 19:43
Regular
Nice one mate.

Check out that "HappinessTM" aswell - sounds quite good.
Sun 13/07/03 at 19:50
Regular
"118 118"
No problem mate, glad to help

*bows*
Sun 13/07/03 at 19:52
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I'm finally getting some Michael Moore sometime this coming week, so if your into that kinda thing I'll tell you if it's any good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.