GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Books."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/07/03 at 22:21
Regular
I know this is going to make me sound like an emotionally retarded spastic who likes to touch chinchilla genitals at night, but I need to ask you lot a question.

Can you reccomend me any good books? I suck at choosing books, cause I never read them much. I want to get a GOOD book for holiday reading (Going to Ibiza next month :D)

I want a book that's funny, and good enough to grip you for a long time. I remember Meka Dragon saying a month or so ago about one book he liked - but I can't remember its name.

Thanks for the help.
Sun 13/07/03 at 20:08
Regular
"118 118"
Not sell, copy!

COPY COPY COPY

*ahem*
Sun 13/07/03 at 20:09
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
So you got a special edition one then? I just got an ordinary one. My friend got a special edition one, I think she got Shavo's....or John's. Not sure.
Sun 13/07/03 at 20:16
Regular
"118 118"
Toxicity was the best album.
Sun 13/07/03 at 20:18
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Although there is something to be said for the self titled album.

Er.....books!
Sun 13/07/03 at 20:22
Regular
Blank wrote:
> So you got a special edition one then?

Yeah. Although the artwork is nothing special - looks like its been drawn by a 5 year old with crayons.

Moving back onto the topic of books - Never ever reccomend me Harry Potter, cause I hate it.
Sun 13/07/03 at 20:24
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Have you ever read them?
Sun 13/07/03 at 20:27
Regular
Blank wrote:
> Have you ever read them?

I read the 4th one - It never grabbed me I guess.

I already know who dies in the 5th one anyway :P
Sun 13/07/03 at 20:28
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I was desperate to hate Harry Potter, but tried it and found it was actually an alright read.
Sun 13/07/03 at 20:28
Regular
"118 118"
I was going to type something really relevent, them someone rung me up.

Now I've forgotten.
Sun 13/07/03 at 20:43
Regular
Don't get me wrong - I went to read Harry Potter with no expectations, I was'nt desparate to hate it.

I guess it just never really interested me.

(Sigh i'm talking about Harry Potter. Its sunday and I have'nt been to a party for a few weeks - life without alcohol makes gamezfreak talk sensible)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.