GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Books."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/07/03 at 22:21
Regular
I know this is going to make me sound like an emotionally retarded spastic who likes to touch chinchilla genitals at night, but I need to ask you lot a question.

Can you reccomend me any good books? I suck at choosing books, cause I never read them much. I want to get a GOOD book for holiday reading (Going to Ibiza next month :D)

I want a book that's funny, and good enough to grip you for a long time. I remember Meka Dragon saying a month or so ago about one book he liked - but I can't remember its name.

Thanks for the help.
Sat 12/07/03 at 22:21
Regular
I know this is going to make me sound like an emotionally retarded spastic who likes to touch chinchilla genitals at night, but I need to ask you lot a question.

Can you reccomend me any good books? I suck at choosing books, cause I never read them much. I want to get a GOOD book for holiday reading (Going to Ibiza next month :D)

I want a book that's funny, and good enough to grip you for a long time. I remember Meka Dragon saying a month or so ago about one book he liked - but I can't remember its name.

Thanks for the help.
Sat 12/07/03 at 22:24
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I don't think Ibiza is the place for reading books.
Sat 12/07/03 at 22:26
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Sorry, but I can't help you there much mate, I don't know of many funny books, I mostly read adventure etc. I have heard though that "A Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy" is funny, but as I haven't read it I can't say for certain. You could give it a go anyway.
Sat 12/07/03 at 22:27
Regular
"QPR 1974"
Buy a portable DVD player with a copy of 'The Office', or, get the scripts from 'The Office' and play it in your head...
Sat 12/07/03 at 22:47
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Arent you supposed to go on holiday to do things that you cant normally do things at home.

Or something like that.
Sat 12/07/03 at 23:24
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
You're right, it does make you sound like an emotionally retarded spastic who likes to touch chinchilla genitals at night :)
Sat 12/07/03 at 23:29
Regular
Hmmm.

Was this book Meka was on about called "Happiness" at all you know?
Sat 12/07/03 at 23:35
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
I don't know :D
Sat 12/07/03 at 23:38
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Funny book? What type of humour are you looking for?
Sat 12/07/03 at 23:50
Regular
Something thats witty, clever but easy to get into. General humour I guess.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.