GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What makes you angry?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/07/03 at 17:09
Regular
I'll start with one:

I hate carpet-carriers. Not the workers in general, but those people who strut around high streets and city centres, puny as your average twig with their arms swinging backwards and forwards five metres away from their sides, with nothing filling the gap. I've seen body-builders walk around like that because their bodies are enormous and it cannot be helped, but when you see these people putting this incredibly fake strut on it does nothing but make you want to seriously smack them, as if to say what's with the macho strut? They obviously rate themselves highly, but for what reason? Then they usually follow with a mean look, and I just think to myself, "stay off the drugs".

So how about you?
Sun 13/07/03 at 19:27
Regular
Jemini wrote:
> What? So I have to avoid bus stops as well? And ticket queues? It's
> not really practical.

yes, but outdoor venues aren't as much of a problem. smoke tends to disperse pretty well, its just indoors where it can build up that is a problem
Sun 13/07/03 at 19:24
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Borat Sagdiyev wrote:
> you have to respect the fact that people do enjoy smoking though.
> most public buildings have smoking and none smoking sections, it is
> rare that you will be forcefully subjected to cigarette smoke. avoid
> places where you know there will be lots of smoking and nothing you
> can do about it, such as some bars or nightclubs

What? So I have to avoid bus stops as well? And ticket queues? It's not really practical.
Sun 13/07/03 at 19:17
Regular
"Light of the world"
I hate liers...

I hate the kind of people that actually think that galileo is wrong...yes, the world infact revolves around them

People who are critical over other people for reasons they cannot help
Sun 13/07/03 at 18:35
Regular
Okay. Another one.

People who say V Graham Norton (TV show) is crap cos Graham is gay.

His job is to make people laugh, and he damn well does the job.
Sun 13/07/03 at 18:20
Regular
*waves at Tim*

I see the irony, good call :^)
Sun 13/07/03 at 17:10
Regular
Borat Sagdiyev wrote:
> for gods sake, for a start, you must know some complete idiots if they
> 'show off' about smoking cannabis. I'm guessing also they are very
> young and immature.

I'm 16.

I suppose its a "teenage rebellion" thing, Its the "cool" thing to do drugs and get stoned. Your not considered "cool" if you don't smoke the stuff.

They'll grow out of it eventually.
Sun 13/07/03 at 17:03
Regular
"Twenty quid."
gamezfreak wrote:
> + People who talk about cannabis constantly

Can I mention the word 'irony' again, please?
Sun 13/07/03 at 17:02
Regular
gamezfreak wrote:
> + People who show off about their ability to make "phat"
> Bongs for cannabis
>
> + People who talk about cannabis constantly
>
> + People who spend all their money on cannabis
>
> + People who pressure others into smoking cannabis
>
> + Shops that sell cannabis-smoking equipment
>
> + Cannabis in general

for gods sake, for a start, you must know some complete idiots if they 'show off' about smoking cannabis. I'm guessing also they are very young and immature. Why would you talk about it constantly, any more than you would talk about food and drink constantly?

I know officially possession is illegal, but I don't see any problem with shops selling smoking equipment. They're not ramming it down your throat, no-one asks you to shop there
Sun 13/07/03 at 17:00
Regular
Memorandum wrote:
> Just anything cannabis related then?

Yes.

+ People who touch themselves over cannabis.

*rant over about weed*
Sun 13/07/03 at 16:57
Regular
Jemini wrote:
> I always make sure to
> give the smoker nearby a very hacky look and then cover half of my
> face with whatever I've got on to at least give off some kind of a
> hint.

you have to respect the fact that people do enjoy smoking though. most public buildings have smoking and none smoking sections, it is rare that you will be forcefully subjected to cigarette smoke. avoid places where you know there will be lots of smoking and nothing you can do about it, such as some bars or nightclubs

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.