GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What makes you angry?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/07/03 at 17:09
Regular
I'll start with one:

I hate carpet-carriers. Not the workers in general, but those people who strut around high streets and city centres, puny as your average twig with their arms swinging backwards and forwards five metres away from their sides, with nothing filling the gap. I've seen body-builders walk around like that because their bodies are enormous and it cannot be helped, but when you see these people putting this incredibly fake strut on it does nothing but make you want to seriously smack them, as if to say what's with the macho strut? They obviously rate themselves highly, but for what reason? Then they usually follow with a mean look, and I just think to myself, "stay off the drugs".

So how about you?
Sat 12/07/03 at 22:02
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
Captain Vampire wrote:
> and gay movies that feature Otherwise great comic book heroes.

They turned Spider man into a crappy childrens film, no action, nothing like the comics, the little kids loved it, but for the rest of us it was utter sh!te. Now they've done it to Hulk as well.
Sat 12/07/03 at 21:58
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
People. In general.
Sat 12/07/03 at 17:46
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
and gay movies that feature Otherwise great comic book heroes.
Sat 12/07/03 at 17:39
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I don't know what exactly makes me angry but I do know one thing...you...wouldn't...like me when I'm...ANGRY! RARGHHHHHHHH! **turns into creature resembling the hulk but due to international copyright laws, I'm not the hulk**
Sat 12/07/03 at 17:30
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
and when can machines refuse to accept/eat your only 50p.
Sat 12/07/03 at 17:27
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
and not being able to find anything to eat in the fridge.
Sat 12/07/03 at 17:27
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
people who expect me to watch shrek in a room with 50+ nobended students who are all seeking attension with poor micheal myer impressions every time shrek says something.

that, and most real people.
Sat 12/07/03 at 17:18
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Have you changed your name or something because I've never seen you before. Anyway,
I hate people that shout obscenities at people out the windows of their crappily done up cars.
Sat 12/07/03 at 17:09
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
I'll start with one:

I hate carpet-carriers. Not the workers in general, but those people who strut around high streets and city centres, puny as your average twig with their arms swinging backwards and forwards five metres away from their sides, with nothing filling the gap. I've seen body-builders walk around like that because their bodies are enormous and it cannot be helped, but when you see these people putting this incredibly fake strut on it does nothing but make you want to seriously smack them, as if to say what's with the macho strut? They obviously rate themselves highly, but for what reason? Then they usually follow with a mean look, and I just think to myself, "stay off the drugs".

So how about you?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.