GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What makes you angry?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/07/03 at 17:09
Regular
I'll start with one:

I hate carpet-carriers. Not the workers in general, but those people who strut around high streets and city centres, puny as your average twig with their arms swinging backwards and forwards five metres away from their sides, with nothing filling the gap. I've seen body-builders walk around like that because their bodies are enormous and it cannot be helped, but when you see these people putting this incredibly fake strut on it does nothing but make you want to seriously smack them, as if to say what's with the macho strut? They obviously rate themselves highly, but for what reason? Then they usually follow with a mean look, and I just think to myself, "stay off the drugs".

So how about you?
Mon 14/07/03 at 13:43
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
People who cannot drive

People who think they are better than anyone else (class wise)

People who cannot argue without violence

Having to spend money on things i need, rather than things i want (like car repairs and washing machine tablets and stuff)

drink drivers

anti-smoking campaigners

Just writing that made me angry. I'm off for a fag.
Mon 14/07/03 at 12:59
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Cowardice. I despise anyone who will make a big song and dance of their beliefs, but run away crying whenever confronted by someone wanting an explanation behind said beliefs.
Mon 14/07/03 at 02:49
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
What pishes me off...people who think that public confrontations regarding private affairs make them look good...

like the time my ex walked up to me in public and shouted "I hope you're happy that Im pregnant" in front of workmates, friends, strangers etc

<--She wasnt of course...and she knew that full well
Mon 14/07/03 at 02:43
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Jemini wrote:
> What possesses someone to pick up a featherweight
> stick, put it in their mouth, light it and then continuously inhale
> and exhale poisonous chemicals until the thing reaches the butt is
> beyond me.

Its an addiction thing that only smokers can possibly understand, im an ex smoker (well the last 8 weeks anyway), but Im still having problems trying to forget my love/hate relationship with the "featherweight sticks" that you so lovingly refer to.

You have to understand that Nicotine is one of the most addictive substances on the planet, and the relief and "pleasure" as that ciggy is lit up and brought to ones lips is....

*Sigh* immense... I think I chose the wrong time to quit
Mon 14/07/03 at 02:34
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Skorp1on wrote:

> They turned Spider man into a crappy childrens film, no action,
> nothing like the comics, the little kids loved it, but for the rest of
> us it was utter sh!te. Now they've done it to Hulk as well.

Im sorry buts thats utter non-sense I LOVED the spidey flick i went to watch it with my 12 year old cousin and I (significantly older) probably enjoyed it EVEN more than he did...

I spent most of last summer attempting impossible jumps...
Sun 13/07/03 at 23:24
Regular
"~a Libertine~"
I have absolutely nothing against Graham Norton, his show generally makes me laugh, even though it is a bit repetitive and sometimes needlessly crude.

My dad hates him and even made up a phrase that (I suspect) sums up other peoples hatred for him:

'Id like to shoot him with a ball of his own dung'

How I laughed
Sun 13/07/03 at 21:40
Regular
Memorandum wrote:
> *fumes*

Don't get mad, get even. You could order tickets for Placebo...that would make me angry. Especially since I went down to Southampton only to find Placebo had cancelled at the last minute. Bah. :cD

Still not got my money back for that...
Sun 13/07/03 at 21:23
Regular
"8==="
Especially with a Conservative behind the wheel.

People get run over.
Sun 13/07/03 at 21:19
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Democracy in general sucks.
Sun 13/07/03 at 21:10
Regular
"8==="
I hate Conservatives who still think they can charm, still think they are gods gift to the world and will sell/privatise anything for money.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.