GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What makes you angry?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/07/03 at 17:09
Regular
I'll start with one:

I hate carpet-carriers. Not the workers in general, but those people who strut around high streets and city centres, puny as your average twig with their arms swinging backwards and forwards five metres away from their sides, with nothing filling the gap. I've seen body-builders walk around like that because their bodies are enormous and it cannot be helped, but when you see these people putting this incredibly fake strut on it does nothing but make you want to seriously smack them, as if to say what's with the macho strut? They obviously rate themselves highly, but for what reason? Then they usually follow with a mean look, and I just think to myself, "stay off the drugs".

So how about you?
Mon 14/07/03 at 17:09
Regular
"8==="
Fair enough.

Well, so as not to be a coward:

Yes I did mean Bell. :D
Mon 14/07/03 at 17:06
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Hedfix wrote:

>
> I think you're talking about a specific member of these forums. ;D

Not directly, believe it or not. I mean, Bell exemplifies the cowardice I described, but it's the trait itself that causes me to get angry and not the person afflicted with it.

I tend to believe that cowardice can be overcome, and anyone who can get's my absolute respect and admiration (for what that's worth...).
Mon 14/07/03 at 16:54
Regular
"bing bang bong"
Ineedsleep wrote:
> .... and Miserableman who once mentioned he had a 'niche' personality
> but never made it into SR stories. Leaves me pondering for months on
> how to rectify this and then when he makes a cameo appearance doesn't
> even mention it :)

Sorry :O(((((((
Mon 14/07/03 at 16:39
Regular
"8==="
Light wrote:
> Cowardice. I despise anyone who will make a big song and dance of
> their beliefs, but run away crying whenever confronted by someone
> wanting an explanation behind said beliefs.

I think you're talking about a specific member of these forums. ;D
Mon 14/07/03 at 16:11
Regular
Another two things that make me MEGA angry...

The twins on the 02 Brotherly Love adverts. They get right on my nerves, and I have to watch them, as they are on before BB.

Second is them eSure adverts.

"Hello mum, I'm on the telly!"

ARGH! I COULD SHOOT THAT FREAK'N WOMAN! SHE BUGS ME DAMNIT!

*Gets all angry*
Mon 14/07/03 at 16:04
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Ineedsleep wrote:
> Ignorant neighbours who believe that because the weather is warm they
> have the right to sit in their gardens gossiping and playing music
> until turned 11.00 every evening when I have to be up at 5.30 am to
> get to work.
--

Unless you live in Chelmsford, that wasn't me.
And it was Atlantic Soul, so complaints are illegal as well as tasteless
Mon 14/07/03 at 15:57
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Ignorant neighbours who believe that because the weather is warm they have the right to sit in their gardens gossiping and playing music until turned 11.00 every evening when I have to be up at 5.30 am to get to work.

.... and Miserableman who once mentioned he had a 'niche' personality but never made it into SR stories. Leaves me pondering for months on how to rectify this and then when he makes a cameo appearance doesn't even mention it :)
Mon 14/07/03 at 15:49
Regular
"bing bang bong"
Slaveunit wrote:
> People who cannot drive

People who think the whole rest of the world is only reachable by car.

Cyclists. I seem to be the only person in the entire Universe who able to ride a bike and think/obey traffic signals at the same time. It sounds big-headed, but I've never seen anyone else who can do it. Perhaps their saddles are uncomfortable.

Pedestrians. Completely incapable of looking before crossing the cycle lane to see the bike steaming towards them.

The media. When I get my tropical island, Tabloids/Sky One/Big Brother/ will be BANNED.

Most people who use Linux.

People who can't fathom that scraping the half-eaten crap off their plates before dumping them on the work surface in my kitchen might actually be a really good idea.

95% of TV Adverts (in fact 95% of TV in general). Adverts can be genuinely entertaining, and I often appreciate the thought an advert company puts into their 30 seconds of airtime than what they might be selling. So why are so many adverts such mind-rotting drivel?

Townies/Kevs/whatever the local name for you is. I will never buy Adidas or Reebok clothing again :O/
Mon 14/07/03 at 14:46
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Light wrote:
> Cowardice. I despise anyone who will make a big song and dance of
> their beliefs, but run away crying whenever confronted by someone
> wanting an explanation behind said beliefs.

You despise cowardice? Ha ha!

*runs aways*
Mon 14/07/03 at 14:42
Regular
"Hmmm....."
People who take the law into their own hands. There was a man who was beaten up by a mob because he was listed as a paediatrician and some block-headed fools thought the word meant paedophile and sought him out and nearly killed him. What is the point in doing this even if the man was a paedophile- it doesn't help the situation.

Women who falsly 'cry rape' to get revenge on a man. Not only do they make it more difficult for real rape victims to get a conviction, but they totally ruin the man's life. The justice system is crazy- BOTH the woman and the accused man shoulf remain anonymous, not just the woman.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.