GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"mythilogical creatures- are they real"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/07/03 at 15:52
Regular
Or which ones are real i think sea serpents are real the ones the vikings saw because they look real

i dont think Basilisk is real(He has the head of a rooster, bat wings and the tail of a serpent)

Put which ones you think are real and which ones arn't real.
Sat 12/07/03 at 15:52
Regular
Or which ones are real i think sea serpents are real the ones the vikings saw because they look real

i dont think Basilisk is real(He has the head of a rooster, bat wings and the tail of a serpent)

Put which ones you think are real and which ones arn't real.
Sat 12/07/03 at 16:08
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Err... what "ones" can we choose from?
Sat 12/07/03 at 16:16
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
The big one or the small one.
Sat 12/07/03 at 16:36
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
I beleive Goatgoat has a small one.
Sat 12/07/03 at 16:51
Regular
If it is a mythological creature, then, technically, it isn't real, as the word mythological explains.

If, however, strange creatures with the torso of the man but the body of a horse, or evil women with snakes for hair turned out to be living creatures - or extinct, but proven to have had an existance, then technically, they wouldn't be myths in the same sense.
Sat 12/07/03 at 16:51
Regular
I am a minotaur. I ride to school on my centaur, often racing unicorns.

BUt mythical creatures? Pah! What a load of rubbish.
Sat 12/07/03 at 16:52
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I believe the myth of the Loch Ness Monster is real. I believe that it could be a dinosaur that got cryogenically frozen during the ice age and has spawned since then. It's a long shot but it would explain a lot. However if you were talking about myths such as Centaurs, Cyclopes, and Titans etc I would have to say they aren't real. There's so many different versions of these myths etc that even if one of the versions was real chances are there will be more people who believe another version of the tale.

For example how many eyes do you think a Cyclops has? One? Well that's a lie. The traditional Greek myth goes as follows. Cyclopes used to be a very strong and large race of men with two eyes but when they wanted more power they made a deal with the devil to do his bidding IF he gave them a third eye through which they could see the future. However after they accomplished their task the devil deceived them and gave them a third eye but through it all they could see was their own deaths. Not many people know that because these myths have been changed and manipulated by movies etc.
Sat 12/07/03 at 17:04
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Your theory on the Loch Ness monster isn't possible, by the way.
Sat 12/07/03 at 17:06
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Isn't that because Loch Ness only formed AFTER the Ice Age?
Sat 12/07/03 at 17:08
Regular
They said that it was a dinosaur thingymajigger, Plesiosaur or somehing, if so, then it should have been destroyed with the rest of the dinosaurs.

THey should find out Simpsons style, Drain the Loch. Uh-huh.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.