GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"mythilogical creatures- are they real"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/07/03 at 15:52
Regular
Or which ones are real i think sea serpents are real the ones the vikings saw because they look real

i dont think Basilisk is real(He has the head of a rooster, bat wings and the tail of a serpent)

Put which ones you think are real and which ones arn't real.
Sat 12/07/03 at 22:41
Regular
anyone think mermaids and merman exist
Sat 12/07/03 at 22:39
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Hahaha......
*laughs nervously*

Anyway, have you seen "Deep Blue Sea"?
Sat 12/07/03 at 22:37
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
Even if they are all complaints and threats...
Sat 12/07/03 at 22:36
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
RoJ wrote:
> David Attenborough narrated it, didn't he? At least I think he did.
> "Deep Blue Sea" is a film about genetically modified sharks
> that go crazy. It's okay.

Oops, got that a bit wrong then :D

Yes it was David Attenborough.

See goatgoat, with a little intelect, we managed to turn your thread into a thriving debate, check out how many replies there are now...
Sat 12/07/03 at 22:33
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
goatgoat wrote:

> Captain Vampire wrote:
> I beleive Goatgoat has a small one.
>
> i believe your a spammer stop spamming my topic spammer boy go back to
> your devil worshiping friends. dont say some retarded line like your
> gunna sacrifice a goat...

yes. yes, of cource, I'm 'gunna sacrafice a goat'

your topic is retarded, you offer minimal information, and expect people to take your mis-spelt crap seriously.

honestly, who do you think you are?

I'm not going to have a spazzy fit over this, so I'm just going to sit back and read every one elses replies.

And 'drunk sum goat blud'

spaz...
Sat 12/07/03 at 22:33
Regular
"Not a Jew"
David Attenborough narrated it, didn't he? At least I think he did. "Deep Blue Sea" is a film about genetically modified sharks that go crazy. It's okay.
Sat 12/07/03 at 22:32
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
RoJ wrote:
> Yeh, I saw that. Was pretty amazing wasn't it? It was a documentary,
> called "Deep" or something.

Yeah, deep blue sea or something, some really cool stuff down there, they were actually finding new species while they were filming the documentary.
Sat 12/07/03 at 22:32
Regular
"Not a Jew"
I'm betting he's 11. I asked him the same question and he called me a fag. How rude.
Sat 12/07/03 at 22:31
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
goatgoat, how old are you? Seriously i'm not a perv and a number isn't much good to me, I just want to know who i'm talking to. You talk differently to a uni student than a ten year old, and differently from a ten year old to a retired old man.
Sat 12/07/03 at 22:30
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Yeh, I saw that. Was pretty amazing wasn't it? It was a documentary, called "Deep" or something.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.