GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What are you eating right now?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/10/06 at 12:31
Regular
"..."
Seems like I'm always on here whilst I'm having lunch, so I thought it would be good to have a thread dedicating to exactly what you're filling your collective faces with right now...

I'll get the ball rolling:-

Sweet Chili Chicken, with creme fraiche and lettuce on a seeded wholemeal plait.
Page:
Mon 23/10/06 at 13:00
Regular
"..."
Prawn, muscle and Surimi flakes, with organic mayo and baby spinach on a granary roll.

Nice.
Sat 21/10/06 at 15:47
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Strawberries.
Sat 21/10/06 at 13:32
Regular
Nah I ring my order in now ;)

All I could be bothered with was a couple of slices of toast with dairylea spread on and a brew ... hit the spot though ...
Sat 21/10/06 at 13:22
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Borat §agdiyev wrote:
> Off to get something ...

So did you bang on the floor and get in your order yet!:P
Sat 21/10/06 at 12:36
Regular
Nothing but I'm bloody starving now :P

Off to get something ...
Sat 21/10/06 at 12:35
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
A couple of crumpets.

I like my crumpet :P
Sat 21/10/06 at 09:41
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Eating Kelloggs Cornflakes. No sugar though or i might aswell od had frosties. Heh im sooo going off all sweet stuff at the minute.
Fri 20/10/06 at 14:13
"possibly impossible"
Blueberry waffles?

I don't think I ever tried them (waffles aren't that big in the UK).

It did seem like blueberry jam was everywhere when I went to New York though, must be an obsession you guys have :D

That said, I love blueberry muffins. Had one for my tea 'break' (break, as in not actually having a break, just getting up to make a tea and sitting back down at my desk)
Fri 20/10/06 at 14:13
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Onto the biscuits again.

It is Friday after all :P
Fri 20/10/06 at 14:10
Regular
Lamb soup? Reminds me of a time in Greece when I was tricked into eating baby lambs tongue. *weeps* Admittedly, it was quite tasty until I was told what it was..

Anyways, I'm having blueberry waffles and a cuppajo at the moment. *cheers*
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.