GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What are you eating right now?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/10/06 at 12:31
Regular
"..."
Seems like I'm always on here whilst I'm having lunch, so I thought it would be good to have a thread dedicating to exactly what you're filling your collective faces with right now...

I'll get the ball rolling:-

Sweet Chili Chicken, with creme fraiche and lettuce on a seeded wholemeal plait.
Page:
Sun 15/07/07 at 00:48
Regular
Nonono no tomato, I dislike tomatoes in sandwiches. Too strong, takes away the flavour of everything else.

I had chicken soup! Why the hell am I replying in this!
Sat 14/07/07 at 22:23
Regular
Grix Thraves wrote:
> If I had half the chance:
>
> Cheese, salami, ham, pepperoni, lettuce, onions, cucumber, honey
> mustard, baguette

You forgot the tomato :)

I'm having a grilled ham n' cheese sandwich and thinking about roasting some sage chicken and red potatoes for dinner.
Sat 14/07/07 at 03:15
Regular
If I had half the chance:

Cheese, salami, ham, pepperoni, lettuce, onions, cucumber, honey mustard, baguette
Sat 14/07/07 at 03:08
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Ineedsleep wrote:
> Corned beef and beetroot sandwich

Get help, seriously
Sat 14/07/07 at 02:22
Regular
Thick deepfried potato wedges with ketchup and Tabasco. Getting my deepfried-fix on. :)
Thu 12/07/07 at 13:41
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Corned beef and beetroot sandwich
Thu 12/07/07 at 13:36
Staff
"After all this time"
Cheese and Tomato Sandwich
Thu 12/07/07 at 13:26
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Just finished some barbecue roast duck from the local Chinese. :)
Thu 12/07/07 at 12:41
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
A corned beef sandwich
Wed 11/07/07 at 10:09
Regular
Special K cereal
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.