GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What are you eating right now?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/10/06 at 12:31
Regular
"..."
Seems like I'm always on here whilst I'm having lunch, so I thought it would be good to have a thread dedicating to exactly what you're filling your collective faces with right now...

I'll get the ball rolling:-

Sweet Chili Chicken, with creme fraiche and lettuce on a seeded wholemeal plait.
Page:
Tue 24/07/07 at 21:59
Regular
"I may return"
I never knew pranut M&Ms were so tasty! *Searches for more*
Sun 15/07/07 at 16:27
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
She's rather foxy! Or was :/
Sun 15/07/07 at 16:23
Regular
I prefer Valerie Leon. You'll remember her as the leader of the Amazon women.

Me like snu-snu.
Sun 15/07/07 at 16:20
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
She is never sexy now! I refuse to accept that.
Sun 15/07/07 at 16:19
Regular
Babs Windsor was and still is sexy.
Sun 15/07/07 at 16:17
Regular
Timmargh is famous for his sexual innuendos. He must have watched a lot of Carry On films as a child.
Sun 15/07/07 at 15:52
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Timmargh, if you read that last comment from Ladybird, keep any responses clean please :p

An assortment of rice crackers
Sun 15/07/07 at 03:40
Regular
Hahaha bless your soul. You really think you're in control? Well, I think you're craaazehh.. etc. Chocolate can melt at room temperature.. or in your hands. Melts in your mouth, not in your hands. Now I want some M&M's. With nuts. :)
Sun 15/07/07 at 01:25
Regular
I have chocolate on the floor

<-- There

It's been raining
It's been cold
The window's been open

Yet, it's melted.

My laptop hasn't been near it. I've not been sitting on it. The radiator, which is off, is on the other side of the room. The fire, which is admittedly against the wall that the chocolate is near.. has been off for months.

Work that one out. I'm not going crazy, the world is.
Sun 15/07/07 at 00:55
Regular
Pft..really.

Anyhoo, the sage chicken & red potatoes are divine :) Plucked the sage from me own garden, so it's just so fabulous!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.