GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Evolution what is your view?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/07/03 at 16:47
Regular
i think that God created us!
Fri 11/07/03 at 17:14
Regular
"8==="
The third way:

I created myself.

I just wrote that as a joke. But I'm sure some philosopher has said as much.
Fri 11/07/03 at 17:15
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
monkey_man wrote:
> Really? That sounds interesting. Has the fish gradually evolved, or
> do they predict that it'll suddenly have a spurt?

A gradually evolution...I'll have to dig out the link to the story at some point, cos it it very interesting to see the horrendous torture that some godbotherers (by which I mean evangelicals) are inflicting on the English language when they try to explain that this is either
A: A lie
B: Irrelevant as they're not evolving, God is doing it.

Am I the only person who's blood pressure rises 3fold whenever talking to evangelical types?!
Fri 11/07/03 at 17:23
Regular
This is a bit from my school project so far its only a draft (im 16) by definition evolution is the theorythat the first living organism developed from non-living matter. then as it reproduced it is said to have changed into diffrent knids of living things, producing ultimately all forms of life that have ever existed on earth, including human, The most commonly known evolutionary chain is probly monkey to man, it is customarily belived that mans relationship to monkey or ape is more than just that we are all bi-ped mammels. Evolutionists present as fact that mokeys evolved over thousands of years to humans as we are today.
Fri 11/07/03 at 17:37
Regular
there are many flaws in this theory, and i STRESS THEORY as although many evolutionists teach it as fact, it is not proven beyond all doubt. The first promblem that came up was that the theory of evolution didnt in itself suggects how matter came in to existance in the first place in 1927it was suggested by Georges lemairre that a "big bang" - caused by the subatomic atom which hurled matter and energy in all directions which over 10 billion years coagulated to form matter of stars and planets- took place billions of years ago and from this life grew, To illustrate the obsurdity that the earth could be the result of a "big bang" let me tell you a story...
There was a man walking through a large desert there was nothing all around for millions of miles- not even a catus. he trudges along through the sand for days on end when SUDDENLY he comes across a beautiful house. its made of bricks with a wooden picket fence all the way round to protect it, h goes inside and finds food in the larder, running water from the taps, coal in the cellar and cebtrak heating. he eats his fill of food all diffrent kinds of things, fruits, vegetables all of them delicious and satisfying, he drinks clear fresh water from the tap as much as he could ever want. This man then goes and sits in the lounge and comtemplates where it all came from. He sees that the house us well built, and beautifully designed its stocked to ensure the comfort of anyone who lives there...
Fri 11/07/03 at 17:44
Regular
Did any of you LOGICALLY conclude that it just appeared out of no-where or that maybe there was an explsion millions of years ago and the bricks and mortar which were floating around all massed together and a house appered.
the house here represts our earth. it has food growing on it, pleanty of water for everyone to drink, fossil fuels under the ground (or in the cellar) and an ozone layer which like the picket fence protects it. The sun keeps it warm much as central heating warms the house. It is in effect perfectly DESIGNED for the comfort of all living things.
If something as simple as a house must have had a desgner how much more so must something as complex as out earth
Fri 11/07/03 at 17:55
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I have a long and detailed answer to your last two posts but I'm not sure I can be bothered as I don't think you'll read them with an open mind.
Fri 11/07/03 at 18:53
Regular
ok go ahead i will read with an open mind promise
Fri 11/07/03 at 19:06
Regular
"Twenty quid."
chauloom wrote:
> ok go ahead i will read with an open mind promise

I can't at the moment - I'm trying to print some 'Order Of Service' booklets for a friend's funeral on Tuesday and I'm trying to calm myself down after reading that another friend's grave has been desecrated.

I'll write it another time and post it here.
Fri 11/07/03 at 19:06
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
If God was the first matter in existence, where did he come from?
Fri 11/07/03 at 19:09
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
Maybe we are an experiment, our whole universe the petri dish of some alien entity. It would explain your house/earth post.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.