GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Romans and their 'oh so clever' lead piping."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/07/03 at 15:18
Regular
Anyone else noticed how America is headed for some serious internal troubles?

Apparently 50 percent of the countries population cannot afford medical insurance. How long is this going to be tolerated?

How long is the corruption in the government going to go unchallenged?

Basically what i'm saying is the country seems to be eating itself up from within. I predict a lot of violence and unrest in the future.

Basically what i'm saying is however i try to imagine Americas domestic future all I can see is violence.
Sun 13/07/03 at 15:44
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Never read Clancy. Just like communist conspiracies. :D
Sun 13/07/03 at 15:29
Regular
"8==="
Memorandum wrote:
>
> Nah. The Soviet Empire will reform, invade the US and rule all with
> their commie regime.

You read too much Clancy :D
Sun 13/07/03 at 14:08
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Hedfix wrote:
> Dr Duck wrote:
> Back to America now?
>
> Ok. What do you thinks going to happen?
>
> Do you think something like the French revolution'll happen but in
> America?

Nah. The Soviet Empire will reform, invade the US and rule all with their commie regime.
Sat 12/07/03 at 16:35
Regular
*realises the train of conversation has moved on from Romans*

Never mind.
Sat 12/07/03 at 16:34
Regular
Greatest nation? You define great by the amount of bloodshed they caused? By that reasoning the Mongul Empire of the Kahns and Alexander the Great's massive conquests are just the same.

Greatest civilisation was classical Greece. Probably.
Fri 11/07/03 at 22:40
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Nah, I'll probably be going for full on philosophy. 100% thinking, 100% of the time. Bring it on. Although not too early in the morning.
Fri 11/07/03 at 22:36
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
Hedfix wrote:
> Blank wrote:
> Did you do philosophy at uni then Hedfix?
>
> I did English and Retarded Arts.
:[
Fri 11/07/03 at 22:36
Regular
"8==="
This is also from my perspective of doing a 50/50 course and not entirely english. You would have to do A LOT of reading and a fair bit would be annoying. (Jane Ayre/Eyre ARG!)

There are bits like 20th century/American novels.
Fri 11/07/03 at 22:34
Regular
"8==="
Chichester. Is this the part where you hunt me down and kill me? :D

Seriously though, the course was alright there's usually a bit of poetry and a short book so you can 'opt out' of having to read something annoying like Wuthering (S)heights. Short stories by Poe are all worth reading too.

I would have to warn you that the place is 70/80 percent Sport Studies Students (and real to$$ers they are too). Plus the town has no clubs and is tiny, also Bognor is nearby.....
Fri 11/07/03 at 22:27
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Where did you study? I'm thinking of doing a philosophy degree at either Manchester or Liverpool at the moment.

I was looking at English degrees, then found I would have to read stacks of Hardy and other authors of the period and got out before it was too late.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.