GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Quick! Win a free game!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/04/09 at 13:53
Regular
At 4:30pm every Thursday, we will be awarding a Gaming Award for a technical post - giving you another chance to win a free game (or a £30 Amazon voucher) each week!

Simply write up a (fairly) comprehensive guide or tutorial about how to do something technical and you will be in with a chance of winning. You can enter your submission at any time to be in with a chance of winning (not just on Thursdays).

If you submit after the deadline, then your submission will be considered in next weeks' competition.

If there are no submissions made, then the award will be donated to charity -- So get posting!!

Have a look at the previous (technical post) submissions to get an idea of what we're looking for.

Remember, you can win any game of your choice each week - submitting a technical post is one of the many ways to do so.
Thu 14/05/09 at 16:33
Regular
Thanks for your submissions guys.

The winner today is......................!!!!!!!!!!

cjh :)

Sorry Emmie, though your review is very useful and will probably be more along the lines of what visitors will need to know -- cjh's effort and attention to detail etc. is undeniably worth this weeks' GAD Award.

Congrats cjh!
Thu 14/05/09 at 15:52
Regular
"How Ironic"
I don't even try and get all technical. I'm terrible at it, best way for me to get a GAD is reviews.
Thu 14/05/09 at 15:49
Regular
"THFC"
I think mine was way more technical lol - but seriousley nice post! I need to commit some more time into writing more detail and content, just short on time. I always try submit 2 things a week so i am in with a shot on winning. As it adds to the excistment of the work day (then the disappointment when you dont win hahaha!)
Thu 14/05/09 at 15:38
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
I guess one more try couldn't hurt!
Thu 14/05/09 at 15:38
Regular
Just less than an hour to go!
Thu 14/05/09 at 09:44
Regular
"THFC"
pb wrote:
> Only fair to let them win for what they're best at I guess.

well i guess....... well it wont stop me trying! Just put a nice new tutorial for Garin to read lol, enjoy!
Thu 14/05/09 at 09:17
"possibly impossible"
Only fair to let them win for what they're best at I guess.
Thu 14/05/09 at 09:02
Regular
"THFC"
I may try post something soon, in need of a win with all the games coming out, but would be delightful to win for a technical post, especially for me!

But alas i think reviews and cheats will have to be my main attempt as i can;t really compete with the likes of Hmmm and cjh on technical things!
Thu 14/05/09 at 08:31
"possibly impossible"
Looks like everyone is waiting till the last minute today!

As for me, I haven't got anything left, short of copying something out of a magazine or off the net which I'm loathe to do.

I really need the money too, think I'll have to stick to reviews...
Wed 13/05/09 at 17:39
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
t1mmie:
"Who will put an end to cjh's techie spree!? :D"

Maybe I should try for three in a row? Would I get a triple play bonus or something?? :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.