GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The 'Prove Me Wrong' thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/07/03 at 19:14
Regular
I've been watching all these little arguements and to be honest I feel a little left out. You see, I think that arguing over war and who's fault it is and how people are wrong and people are right... well I find that all a bit pointless so I don't really have much passion for arguing about it.

However when it comes to ice cream I do find the veins on the side of my head popping out slightly to hear my favourite flavours mocked by other, less fortunate in the tastebud area, morons. When it comes to the best way to eat cheese sandwiches, I'd say I'd prefer margarine with sliced cheese, while others, and be sure to know that I do laugh at them, prefer grated cheese with butter... I mean, what the hell? And of course, Skies of Arcadia is the best game ever. Anyone who believes different has no taste and should be culled for the greater good of humanity.

So while I could propose that I need an arch nemesis [and his puppet] to argue with pointless for no real reason other than 'Oh, I've got nothing better to do, honest, I mean, I do lots of things, I just do this because... err...' about all sorts of things, I'd rather try and get everyone involved. And anyone can do it, it's that simple.

So for us meer mortals who have little understanding of the seriousness of the situation, and the inability to believe we're making any sort of difference whatsoever, I think perhaps we need our very own space to bicker and pull each other's bum fluff.

Here's the plan. Someone comes on this topic and makes a statement as so:

"I believe the best way to recieve a hand job is by using cling film and making the recipritant wear a clowns wig."

Then you find a statement that you disagree with. The idea is to slam that statement as hard as you can, insulting as much as you possibly can and then giving your own personal views.

If you can't find a statement that suits you, then make up your own. Be creative, try and rouse hatred in others. Go on, it's fun.

And I would tell you that you should remember that everyone has their own opinion and not to get too wound up... but that would spoil the fun. Just make sure to remember that everyone else is wrong and YOU ARE RIGHT. Don't let them bully you, they're just close minded.

If this takes off in the slightest, I'll eat my invisible hat.
Mon 07/07/03 at 19:39
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Nods head?! Where's the passion, anger, rage, fist fights? Pfft, you're a disgrace.

*Stamps foot*
Mon 07/07/03 at 19:40
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> You sure you didn't put it in the freezer, you Scot tart?

NOOOOOO I DONT UNDERSTAND

It says its spreadable but it's not. I had to go to the shop and buy more butter.

Honestly, I did.
Mon 07/07/03 at 19:41
Regular
No, in fact, you found it for me. I couldn't find it anywhere, but you found it for me. So I was right in my statement.

Skies of Arcadia has pirates. Any pirates in Final Flangity? No.

And all my hats rule because they've had the pleasure of fitting around my fantastic head. And that's just what all the girls say too.
Mon 07/07/03 at 19:42
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
SHEEPY wrote:
> It says its spreadable but it's not. I had to go to the shop and buy
> more butter.
>
> Honestly, I did.

You useless pile of lovepiss, why didn't you get someone else to bloody well do it? That'a what I'd do, because I'm ace.

And try spreading it with a knife next time.
Mon 07/07/03 at 19:43
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I always do

But my mother and brother kept saying how lazy I was.

Yeah considering I was up at 5am for work on Saturday and Sunday and again tomorrow.

Philistines
Mon 07/07/03 at 19:43
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
Yeah, well I just got shot because I lost in gambling, and I didn't even want to enter, so i'm a bit quite right now. by the way I can get angry if you want...
Mon 07/07/03 at 19:45
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Skies of Arcadia has pirates. Any pirates in Final Flangity? No.

I bet there are.

Anyway, I bet Despise the Arcade doesn't have a man with a gun as an arm, a talking big cat with tattoos, or a demon that grows from a wall.
Mon 07/07/03 at 19:45
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Okay... I won't use my morning wood next time.
Mon 07/07/03 at 19:50
Regular
Blank wrote:

"Anyway, I bet Despise the Arcade doesn't have a man with a gun as an arm, a talking big cat with tattoos, or a demon that grows from a wall."

I'm glad it doesn't, it sounds crap.

It does however have Gilder, who is by far, the best character ever. Yes, ever. I don't need reasons, he's that cool.
Mon 07/07/03 at 19:52
Regular
*ahem*

MACS.

SUCK.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.