GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The 'Prove Me Wrong' thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/07/03 at 19:14
Regular
I've been watching all these little arguements and to be honest I feel a little left out. You see, I think that arguing over war and who's fault it is and how people are wrong and people are right... well I find that all a bit pointless so I don't really have much passion for arguing about it.

However when it comes to ice cream I do find the veins on the side of my head popping out slightly to hear my favourite flavours mocked by other, less fortunate in the tastebud area, morons. When it comes to the best way to eat cheese sandwiches, I'd say I'd prefer margarine with sliced cheese, while others, and be sure to know that I do laugh at them, prefer grated cheese with butter... I mean, what the hell? And of course, Skies of Arcadia is the best game ever. Anyone who believes different has no taste and should be culled for the greater good of humanity.

So while I could propose that I need an arch nemesis [and his puppet] to argue with pointless for no real reason other than 'Oh, I've got nothing better to do, honest, I mean, I do lots of things, I just do this because... err...' about all sorts of things, I'd rather try and get everyone involved. And anyone can do it, it's that simple.

So for us meer mortals who have little understanding of the seriousness of the situation, and the inability to believe we're making any sort of difference whatsoever, I think perhaps we need our very own space to bicker and pull each other's bum fluff.

Here's the plan. Someone comes on this topic and makes a statement as so:

"I believe the best way to recieve a hand job is by using cling film and making the recipritant wear a clowns wig."

Then you find a statement that you disagree with. The idea is to slam that statement as hard as you can, insulting as much as you possibly can and then giving your own personal views.

If you can't find a statement that suits you, then make up your own. Be creative, try and rouse hatred in others. Go on, it's fun.

And I would tell you that you should remember that everyone has their own opinion and not to get too wound up... but that would spoil the fun. Just make sure to remember that everyone else is wrong and YOU ARE RIGHT. Don't let them bully you, they're just close minded.

If this takes off in the slightest, I'll eat my invisible hat.
Tue 08/07/03 at 15:57
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
Yeah, what does it feel like to burn on the stake? "it stings slightly, and there's a real sore spot where the flames are licking my right arm, also this wooden post has loads of splinters, it's a bit uncomfortable."
Tue 08/07/03 at 15:45
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Neat idea but pay-per-view sucks, it should be free.
Tue 08/07/03 at 15:42
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Okay.
I think gruesome capital punishment should be brought back.
Burnings at the stake, beheadings, stonings, hangings - all on public view of course. It would be great entertainment. Perhaps pay-per-view on TV.

New reality TV shows would be born: "the week running up to so-and-so's execution". Interviews with the hangman, with friends and family, and insights into the thought processes of the the one facing death.
Tue 08/07/03 at 15:34
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
I know, if he was around wouldn't he have got rid of goatboy by now...
Tue 08/07/03 at 15:28
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
No, no there isn't.

Well, if anything's going to stir people up..
Tue 08/07/03 at 15:14
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
Linux really annoys me, but then so does Microsoft... IS THERE NO GOD?????
Tue 08/07/03 at 15:13
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Oxymoronic.

Linux would be a great alternative if it worked. I played with it for a while, and got fed up, I'd never use it on anything other than a server/gateway, too much hassle every time you want to actually do something. And it smells of beardy linux coders instead, which is almost as bad.
Tue 08/07/03 at 15:00
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
Microsoft works... how ironic.
Tue 08/07/03 at 14:54
Regular
"Linux is way better that Windows because Windows is made by Microsoft, Who smell of genital cheese"
Tue 08/07/03 at 13:33
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
Strange, I thought it was religion. Oh well...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.