GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Football Transfer Talks"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/07/03 at 16:08
Regular
A place to put all the latest info, facts and rumours surrounding the latest transfers.

So Becks is at Real. Man Utd signed Bellion. Barca want Kewell and could well sell Kluivert to Arsenal to get him.
Inter want Giggs, Man utd are close to getting Ronaldinho but PSG want close to £31 Million for him now.
Thu 10/07/03 at 15:05
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
-Sniper wrote:
---Virtuoso wrote:
---Liverpool have got Kewell.
---
---(POP this thread when it's all official =P )

-No you havent yet.

---Yes we have. I'm being serious: POP THIS THREAD WHEN IT'S OFFICIAL. I have my sources.
----------------

=D =D =D =D

Always listen when I have something important like that to say! I have sources y'know ;)
Thu 10/07/03 at 15:09
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Virtuoso wrote:
---Solskjær wrote:
---
---Harry Kewell WON'T sign for Liverpool!
-------
Wait and see...

;)
----------------

You don't get away with it either ;D
Thu 10/07/03 at 22:43
Regular
"Great Scott's"
The latest rumour i heard was that everton r scrapping there bid for davis after there bid for 5 mill was rejected and now are after the mighty Paul Konchesky.
Thu 10/07/03 at 23:21
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Virtuoso wrote:
> when I have something important like that to say! I have
> sources y'know ;)

Yeh I heard the bin men in merseyside are knowledgable ;)
Fri 11/07/03 at 01:26
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Absolu† Neó wrote:

Yeh I heard the bin men in merseyside are knowledgable ;)
------------------

Eh, they're Capital of Culture binmen now! ;)

:)
Fri 11/07/03 at 12:18
"Darth Vader 3442321"
I'm gutted to lose Johnson to Chelsea, he looked quality. I think that they are after Bridge too. The Chelsea defence would be solid with; Johnson, Gallas, Terry/Desailly and Bridge. They have one of the best Goalies too.
Fri 11/07/03 at 12:22
"Darth Vader 3442321"
And why haven't Arsenal purchased Robinson yet? He's an obvious buy...
Fri 11/07/03 at 12:22
Regular
"Proud PS2+GC Owner"
Senegal captain Aliou Cisse has been placed on the transfer list by Birmingham City for "a serious breach of club discipline".

The Blues' website said that the 27-year-old Senegalese star was expected to report back for pre-season training on July 2, but failed to show up.

A statement from the club read: "Cisse was requested to return earlier than the majority of the squad after missing much of the second half of last season through injury.

"It was hoped that the early return of players that had struggled with injury last term would aid their bid for full fitness.

"Cisse did not receive the messages asking him to report back early as he had lost both his mobile phones.

"This was accepted by the club, but yesterday - the day when the main bulk of the squad at were due to return to Wast Hills for the start of pre-season training - Cisse arrived one-and-a-half hours late."

Cisse, who was signed from Montpellier for £1.5 million last summer after excelling for his country in the World Cup, has not played for the Blues since January.

But it would seem that he may have played his last game for Birmingham.

And Chelsea are after Wanye Bridge for 7 million.
Fri 11/07/03 at 13:42
Regular
The sagacious one wrote:
> And why haven't Arsenal purchased Robinson yet? He's an obvious buy...

derrrrrr. He's english....
Sun 13/07/03 at 11:39
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Tim Howard has been granted a work permit and has a medical tomorrow so he could be with Man utd very soon if the medical goes well.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.