GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Football Transfer Talks"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/07/03 at 16:08
Regular
A place to put all the latest info, facts and rumours surrounding the latest transfers.

So Becks is at Real. Man Utd signed Bellion. Barca want Kewell and could well sell Kluivert to Arsenal to get him.
Inter want Giggs, Man utd are close to getting Ronaldinho but PSG want close to £31 Million for him now.
Wed 02/07/03 at 16:08
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
A place to put all the latest info, facts and rumours surrounding the latest transfers.

So Becks is at Real. Man Utd signed Bellion. Barca want Kewell and could well sell Kluivert to Arsenal to get him.
Inter want Giggs, Man utd are close to getting Ronaldinho but PSG want close to £31 Million for him now.
Wed 02/07/03 at 16:14
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Liverpool have got Kewell.

(POP this thread when it's all official =P )
Wed 02/07/03 at 16:20
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
And Zola's leaving Chelsea. www.bbc.co.uk/sport
Wed 02/07/03 at 16:44
Regular
Virtuoso wrote:
> Liverpool have got Kewell.
>
> (POP this thread when it's all official =P )

No you havent yet.
Wed 02/07/03 at 17:19
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
§niper wrote:

No you haven't yet.
-----------

Yes we have. I'm being serious: POP THIS THREAD WHEN IT'S OFFICIAL. I have my sources.
Wed 02/07/03 at 21:12
Regular
"Proud PS2+GC Owner"
England midfielder David Dunn has agreed a four-year deal with Birmingham.

The 23-year-old will join Blues on Thursday from Barclaycard Premiership rivals Blackburn, subject to successfully completing a medical.

A statement on the club's official website, www.bcfc.com, read: "The club are delighted to report that all parties have now agreed terms for the transfer."

Dunn and his advisor spent much of Wednesday at Birmingham's Wast Hills training ground in talks with Blues managing director Karren Brady before a deal was finally concluded.
Thu 03/07/03 at 13:33
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Harry Kewell WON'T sign for Liverpool!

What on Earth is there at Anfield that he wouldn't be able to get at Man United or Arsénal?!?

He's got greater ambition than that! He's the type of player that NEEDS regular first-team football in the Champions' League.

And, anyway, it's not like he'd be able to fit into Houllier's plans with all those Frogs and waste-of-money foreigners, anyway.

Ronaldinho has - according to his agent-brother - agreed terms with Man United. It's only his club, PSG, that stands in the way of his "dream move", and we know he's desperate to leave Paris.

If they don't lower his £31m price-tag, and he doesn't get the chance to move, I can only hope he goes AWOL, so we can get him on the "cheap" - something around the region of the initial £7m we were first offering them.

I'd love to see Fergie ATTEMPT to sign Kluivert, but I, for some reason, don't even see any intention of him moving a muscle to make his long-term target become his latest signing, unfortunately. :(

Still, at least Djemba Djemba is set to become our second Summer-signing.
But, I still think we'll need another centre-back...
Thu 03/07/03 at 14:01
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Solskjær wrote:

Harry Kewell WON'T sign for Liverpool!
---------------

Wait and see...

;)
Thu 03/07/03 at 14:23
Regular
"Long time no see!"
He's Australian - Not stupid!

Even if he gets hung-over on one-too-many cans of Fosters, he'll still see sense in how moving to Anfield is likely to ruin his career - just like it has done to Emile Heskey; once one of the greatest young prospects England had for the future. And now look at the "donkey-boy"...!
Thu 03/07/03 at 14:34
Regular
"Proud PS2+GC Owner"
Eric Djemba-Djemba should be confirmed as a Manchester United player shortly.

The 23-year-old midfielder, who has agreed terms with the Red Devils, is undergoing a medical and should complete his £3 million move from French club Nantes this afternoon.

Djemba-Djemba will not be formally unveiled as he is due to return to Cameroon to attend the funeral of international team-mate Marc-Vivien Foe.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.