GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Takeshi's Castle"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/06/03 at 13:24
Regular
Anyone who's got cable will find ithard pressed to miss this golden plum on the Challenge TV tree. It's the most sadistic, cruel, humiliating, racists, sexist programme there is - and it's also the funniest thing I've seen for ages. In a nutshell, 100 crazy Japanese nutcases go about hurting themselves in the most degrading fashions imaginable. Picture if you will, riding a giant lizard rodeo whilst trying to hit a giant pink bat with a water pistol. That's one of the games. Lose and you're out forever! The best one is when they have to cross this wobbly bridge whilst they're pelted with rubber cannon balls. This bloke yesterday got hit in the back of the head, which caused his fdace to smack the edge of the bridge and he fell off. Ouch.

They had a kids special (more like "special kids") the other day...except they played the same adult-sized games as the adults. Those crazy Japs.
Mon 30/06/03 at 17:20
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I love Knock Knock as well. The single version though, not when they are all running at the doors for the first game. There's just something very hilarious about a japanese person running full pelt at a door then smashing into it when it doesn't budge.
Mon 30/06/03 at 17:15
Regular
Tis excellent.

The best game i've seen is the one where they have to run across the big foam domino's. Much face smashing and leg splittling ensues.
Mon 30/06/03 at 14:35
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yes it's innuendo but he uses it for both the men and women so it's not like he's just focusing it all on the ladies.
Mon 30/06/03 at 14:33
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
lalakersrule wrote:
> However what exactly is sexist or racist about it?

What isn't? Have you actually listened to what Craig Charles says?
Mon 30/06/03 at 14:23
Regular
"Ah the mystic porta"
monkey_man wrote:
> What happened a couple of years ago that was so funny?

erm.... ok then i take back my comment. its the funniest thing i have seen for many years
Mon 30/06/03 at 14:20
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
It's an absolutely hilarious programme especially with Craig Charles comments about the contestants, it's kept me entertained for the last 3-4 months or however long it's been on.

However what exactly is sexist or racist about it? Well apart from the fact they go easy on the women contestants in some events like bridge ball. They only start aiming for their head when they get near the end unlike the men where they start pelting them straight away.
Mon 30/06/03 at 14:17
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
What happened a couple of years ago that was so funny?
Mon 30/06/03 at 14:13
Regular
"Ah the mystic porta"
i came across this program a while ago and i havnt been able to stop watching it since. it is the funniest thing i have seen for a couple of years.
Mon 30/06/03 at 13:24
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Anyone who's got cable will find ithard pressed to miss this golden plum on the Challenge TV tree. It's the most sadistic, cruel, humiliating, racists, sexist programme there is - and it's also the funniest thing I've seen for ages. In a nutshell, 100 crazy Japanese nutcases go about hurting themselves in the most degrading fashions imaginable. Picture if you will, riding a giant lizard rodeo whilst trying to hit a giant pink bat with a water pistol. That's one of the games. Lose and you're out forever! The best one is when they have to cross this wobbly bridge whilst they're pelted with rubber cannon balls. This bloke yesterday got hit in the back of the head, which caused his fdace to smack the edge of the bridge and he fell off. Ouch.

They had a kids special (more like "special kids") the other day...except they played the same adult-sized games as the adults. Those crazy Japs.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.