GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Takeshi's Castle"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/06/03 at 13:24
Regular
Anyone who's got cable will find ithard pressed to miss this golden plum on the Challenge TV tree. It's the most sadistic, cruel, humiliating, racists, sexist programme there is - and it's also the funniest thing I've seen for ages. In a nutshell, 100 crazy Japanese nutcases go about hurting themselves in the most degrading fashions imaginable. Picture if you will, riding a giant lizard rodeo whilst trying to hit a giant pink bat with a water pistol. That's one of the games. Lose and you're out forever! The best one is when they have to cross this wobbly bridge whilst they're pelted with rubber cannon balls. This bloke yesterday got hit in the back of the head, which caused his fdace to smack the edge of the bridge and he fell off. Ouch.

They had a kids special (more like "special kids") the other day...except they played the same adult-sized games as the adults. Those crazy Japs.
Mon 30/06/03 at 22:48
Regular
"Selected"
I saw it today and it made me laugh. One event involved running up a mountain whilst dodging boulders with a giant golden microphone strapped to your back. It was funny just for how stupid it was.
Mon 30/06/03 at 22:15
Regular
"Ah the mystic porta"
DeadMetal wrote:
> Takeshi's castles rules. It's absolutely brilliant and all the games
> look so very bloody painful (espicially stepping stones). One question
> though, has anyone ever seen someone win it?

i saw someone win it a couple of months ago and then again the other day somebody won it. although thats it. and they dont actually seem to win anything
Mon 30/06/03 at 22:10
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I remember seeing something like this a few years back

One game was getting all the contestants to lie down with the seas tide going over them, they then get some nose plugs that pull open wide the nostrils while the tip of the seas salty water flows right up them.

And there were many crazy others involving spiders, scorpions, horses and beer.
Mon 30/06/03 at 22:01
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I've been watching it for absolutely ages. One of my favourite programmes ever.

Madness, but it rules.
Mon 30/06/03 at 22:00
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
Takeshi's castles rules. It's absolutely brilliant and all the games look so very bloody painful (espicially stepping stones). One question though, has anyone ever seen someone win it?
Mon 30/06/03 at 21:49
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
I love this show as its so funny. If anyone wants to watch it then tune into Challenge at 10.05 tonight.
Mon 30/06/03 at 19:03
Regular
It's a more of a ridiculous show rather than laughable, but good fun to watch overall.
Mon 30/06/03 at 19:01
Regular
I cant see who would actually volunteer to go on this show.

Maybe it's the Jap version of community service.
Mon 30/06/03 at 19:01
Regular
Best?
I dont think so 24 takes the crown.
Mon 30/06/03 at 18:47
Regular
Yup, by far the best program on tv that I've seen at the moment... it's funtastic.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.