GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Takeshi's Castle"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/06/03 at 13:24
Regular
Anyone who's got cable will find ithard pressed to miss this golden plum on the Challenge TV tree. It's the most sadistic, cruel, humiliating, racists, sexist programme there is - and it's also the funniest thing I've seen for ages. In a nutshell, 100 crazy Japanese nutcases go about hurting themselves in the most degrading fashions imaginable. Picture if you will, riding a giant lizard rodeo whilst trying to hit a giant pink bat with a water pistol. That's one of the games. Lose and you're out forever! The best one is when they have to cross this wobbly bridge whilst they're pelted with rubber cannon balls. This bloke yesterday got hit in the back of the head, which caused his fdace to smack the edge of the bridge and he fell off. Ouch.

They had a kids special (more like "special kids") the other day...except they played the same adult-sized games as the adults. Those crazy Japs.
Mon 06/10/03 at 23:11
Regular
"All about the Beats"
The best game on that show is Stepping Stones aka 'The Shin Shreader!'

Pure pain!
Mon 06/10/03 at 21:51
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Best bit is one where they go into a maze, one by one.

Every single person opened the second door, only to run flat into they psycho masked men, who went 'RAAAAR!' and all the Japs went 'ARRRR!' and ran away, chased by two freaky people.

Hilarious.
Mon 06/10/03 at 21:45
Regular
I'm hoping they release it on DVD. just the best bits
Mon 06/10/03 at 21:41
"slightlyshortertagl"
Will it ever be on normal TV?
Mon 06/10/03 at 21:37
Regular
I love it, it's uplifting and humourous. crazy japs.

apart from the karaoke, and the final showdown.

they suck ..... really
Mon 06/10/03 at 19:11
Regular
"Ah the mystic porta"
I haven't seent it for months until today. It still makes me laugh but some of the new things are really crap. Overall the program is enjoyable but i have still only seen someone win it twice.
Fri 01/08/03 at 11:18
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
monkey_man wrote:
> Kiriyama wrote:
> Indeeed.
>
> Lo-Pan, is that you?

Nope :|

I'm Shaneo. Thought you'd know that...
Fri 01/08/03 at 11:18
Regular
"The Red Shift"
i believe its a documentry about the state of japanese mental hospitals.

its just about watchable and totally crazy.
Fri 01/08/03 at 10:17
Regular
"Ah the mystic porta"
I watched it for the first time in ages the other day. It's still making me laugh
Sat 12/07/03 at 12:17
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Kiriyama wrote:
> Indeeed.

Lo-Pan, is that you?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.