GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm really, REALLY not bothered about missing Glastonbury."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/06/03 at 12:04
Regular
Suede, REM, David Gray - that would have been my friday ruined.

Radiohead clashing with Super Furry Animals on the Saturday - 2 of my favourite bands ON AT THE SAME TIME GAWAHAWHADMDEMAFEMA!!!

Moby on the Sunday - I'd rather have an enema from a swingball.

And now it's piddling down.
Mon 30/06/03 at 12:04
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Suede, REM, David Gray - that would have been my friday ruined.

Radiohead clashing with Super Furry Animals on the Saturday - 2 of my favourite bands ON AT THE SAME TIME GAWAHAWHADMDEMAFEMA!!!

Moby on the Sunday - I'd rather have an enema from a swingball.

And now it's piddling down.
Mon 30/06/03 at 12:52
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Standing in the rain listening to Thom shake his head about and whine about something doesn't appeal at all to me.

Plus I turned on last night to see Moby in action, not exactly my kind of music. Although I saw a bit of Electric Six and I must say it looked liked it totally rocked, I'm glad there going to be at Reading.
Mon 30/06/03 at 12:58
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Why I'm glad I didn't go to Glasto:

This weekend I had a bath, 2 showers, some hot food I cooked myself and didnt cost me £6.50 for a burger. I paid less than £10 for a 4-pack of beer, used a pristine loo in the comfort of my own home, slept in a nice big bed with a comfy quilt, wasn't woken by drunken Mancs urinating on my tent sides.
I listened to Radiohead, and had a nice meal cooked for me by a lass at the same time indoors, warm and not worried about the rain or what if I need to crap?
I don't have a £200 size hole in my bank and nothing to show but stories I shall now bore my mates with for the next 3 months, to be started with "Oooh, at Glastonbury I...."

*dusts hands together*
Mon 30/06/03 at 13:00
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Don't get me wrong, I'd have loved to have seen Radiohead live. They played loads of excellent songs and it looks like all that electr-nonsense they came out with paid off, because their set list was better than ever - Just, No Surprises, Paranoid Android, The National Anthem, Sail to the Moon - all their best work from the last few years. But putting them on at the same time as the Super Furries would really have annoyed me if I was there. *pats BBC3, avoiding John Peels stubby legs*
Mon 30/06/03 at 13:03
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I'm giving Ali one week to get it out his system, or he doesn't get his Xbox back. Glasto-talk AND the backlogged crap.
Mon 30/06/03 at 13:22
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
That's so true!

Don't forget the cheap and nasty weed, the queues for toilet, not being able to find your tent in the dark and the warm beer!
Mon 30/06/03 at 14:42
Regular
"You've upset me"
Watched the highlights eachnight. Much better :-)

The Radiohead gig absolutely rocked, some of their best songs to date. Super Furries were awesome too. They had the best opening: Rings Around The World, Golden Retriever then Juxtaposed With U. Brilliant. The Doves, Electric Six and Flaming Lips were all great and the Manics would've been worth it even if they'd ONLY played A Design For Life.

And as apathetic as I am towards Moby and his music I couldn't help but smile when he came out for an encore and did Creep.
Mon 30/06/03 at 14:53
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I like how the Super Furries started: "Cheer if you hate Radiohead".
Mon 30/06/03 at 15:01
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I couldn't understand a word Gruff or whatever his name was saying in an interview

" Weel las nught some polacre thought *I* were steeling mee oon kar "
Mon 30/06/03 at 15:02
Regular
"Excommunicated"
But 'Cheer if you hate Radiohead' is pretty funny.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.