GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm really, REALLY not bothered about missing Glastonbury."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/06/03 at 12:04
Regular
Suede, REM, David Gray - that would have been my friday ruined.

Radiohead clashing with Super Furry Animals on the Saturday - 2 of my favourite bands ON AT THE SAME TIME GAWAHAWHADMDEMAFEMA!!!

Moby on the Sunday - I'd rather have an enema from a swingball.

And now it's piddling down.
Wed 02/07/03 at 22:07
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
But is that not denying the fact that a lot of so-called basic music is actually great?
Wed 02/07/03 at 21:48
Regular
I kinda got the impression he couldn't believe how basic it is. It's all in the word "unbelievable".
Wed 02/07/03 at 21:43
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
Think about it, that is basically saying that Bob Dylan, Neil Young (forget crazy horse) and any other acoustic singer songwriter is crap because it's so basic.....doesn't it
Wed 02/07/03 at 18:17
Regular
Er, how?
Wed 02/07/03 at 17:45
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
The statement "it's so basic it's unbelievable" is possibly the stupidest statement ever.
Tue 01/07/03 at 16:59
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> Blank wrote:
> The Streets? Gimme a break, it's just a guy with a dictaphone for
> Christ's sake.
>
> Yeah? Tell that to the 10,000 people jumping up and down to him last
> night in the dance tent. It was the nuts.

I heard some of his set. I'm displeased to say I also saw some of it too. I never thought he could get worse, but then he appears on stage with a voice like his throat has just been attacked by a group of angry apes, wearing his Rockports and generally acting like a pretentious tossér.

Do you really like his music? It's so basic it's unbelievable. All he does is talk, with a drum beat in the background. I could do better with air instruments.
Tue 01/07/03 at 14:49
Regular
"That's right!"
They sing about life, the universe and all that j!zz.
Tue 01/07/03 at 14:46
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
And his gammy eye. Maybe they did jizzy in it?
Tue 01/07/03 at 14:44
Regular
Do sodding anything they want.

Although I'm sure Hom is up to all sorts of tricks with the Greenwoods. There's gotta be a reason why he's crying all the time.
Tue 01/07/03 at 14:43
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
They can sod anything they want? Oo-er...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.