GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"whats your ten worst bands"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/06/03 at 19:26
Regular
There are some bands that make you feel happy.and some bands that make you feel like why the hell am I listing to this tripe.so I'm going to tel you my personal worst.

1)deftones (hate em)
2)Tori amos (hate em too)
3)Powder finger(and em)
4)Hive
5)Propeller heads
5)Monster magnet
6)cher(holy Sh%t how could i forget)
7)jennifer lopez (Hate em)
8)jennifer Love Hewit (both)
9)Snoop dog

there you have it my list of my worst bands (idiots) whatever you want to call them.
Tue 01/07/03 at 22:25
Regular
"8==="
About the lyrics.

Go and listen to Guns 'n Roses. Their lyrics are the correct way to whine about your life and make good songs from it. Fred Durst is too much of a child, he really has quite poor 'issues' to sing about.
Tue 01/07/03 at 22:37
Regular
"You've upset me"
Can't be arised with 10 worst. Will give you some of my favs and you can derive from that what you want...

In no order...

Counting Crows
Lifehouse
Radiohead
Manic Street Preachers
U2
Weezer
Coldplay
Super Furry Animals
Doves
Tue 01/07/03 at 23:32
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
Hedfix wrote:
> It'll be interesting to hear how they sound without Wes.

I don't think it will sound as good but it might just sound the same but how do we know if it would be the same as wes isn't playing for Limp Bizkit anymore.
Wed 02/07/03 at 09:59
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Hedfix wrote:
> Fred Durst is too
> much of a child, he really has quite poor 'issues' to sing about.

hehe, true enough.
so far he's taken up skateboarding... and made a nice little living out of it for a good few years,
then he trained as a tattoo artist, opened a shop... and made a nice little living out of it for a good few years,
then he started a band, called it Limp Bizkit... and is making a nice little living out of it....
he also owns a record label... i'm FAIRLY sure he's making a nice little living from that too ;)

that man has to stop succeeding all the time or he's gonna make us ALL feel bad :)
Wed 02/07/03 at 16:29
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Hedfix wrote:
> Oh and Nazi I judging by your name I'd thought you'd be more of a
> 'Romper Stomper soundtrack' person.

I listen to mostly rock, punk, metal and some pop.
Wed 02/07/03 at 19:14
Regular
"Couldn't Give a stu"
Der Nazi wrote:
>Why do people hate Limp Bizkit for their lyrics? Fred Durst just sings about what he thinks, but some of their songs are a bit daft- I mean what was the point of Hot Dog?

i know, I also don't get it.Limp Bizkit Rules.A song that really dosn't make sense is Pollution,Especially at the end of the song when he goe's a little crazy.
Wed 02/07/03 at 19:19
Regular
"Couldn't Give a stu"
Very_Metal wrote:
>he also owns a record label... i'm FAIRLY sure he's making a nice little >living from that too ;)

he got Stained started and Puddle Of Mud and a few other bands.So I think he's doing quiet well.(and i'm sure he not earning a nice little living.I think it's pretty large)
Wed 02/07/03 at 19:22
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Staind and Puddle Of Mudd?
Don't we owe a debt to him...

I dislike Limp Bizkit because they sound crap. I don't care about their lyrics.
Wed 02/07/03 at 22:30
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
Staind
Puddle Of Mudd
Coldplay
Manics

Most of these are because they think they are good.
Thu 03/07/03 at 07:48
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I suppose you're right. And a lot of Coldplay's songs sound the same.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.