GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I Have Hulk On DVD"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/06/03 at 19:49
Regular
I haven't watched it yet though, as I've also got Bruce Almighty,which needs watched.

My dad got them while in Thailand, however they are in English, and not jumpy, as I've tested both.

The question to now ponder, is, how can I have Hulk on DVD when it hasn't even premiered yet?

:D
Sat 28/06/03 at 00:09
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Oh, and the film is TERRIBLE. Don't bother going to see it. Only go if
> you're really REALLY curious. And you like wasting money.

And you say this from the rubbish copy you had, people must be crazy to listen to that piece of crap. The film looks really good and has had lots of good first reviews.
Sat 28/06/03 at 01:16
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
Just go see the film with your girlfriend(or boyfriend) and make up your own opinion. You could just go with mates but you know what I mean. Sorry if you think I went off the subject.
Sat 28/06/03 at 02:20
Regular
"everyone says it"
Hulk is an excellent film.

Why?

It doesn't try to be anything but a good ol action super character flick and it delivers it well!

As for you having a copy on DVD. Well, its a workprint copy so you see a lot of alternative shots as well as mistakes in the diegetic sound. You far from have the final copy and infact you'll notice that Hulk's pants aren't always 'on him'.

Workprints are illegal but interesting to watch for those reasons.
Sat 28/06/03 at 02:21
Regular
Its exactly what er-no said. You can't have the final version yet.
Sat 28/06/03 at 02:28
Regular
"everyone says it"
What would be funny is if your workprint version didn't have any CG hulk in... and just the naked shots.

That would be great :D
Sat 28/06/03 at 02:30
Regular
*Looks worried*

You do know Hulk is a man right?

;)
Sat 28/06/03 at 09:20
"possibly impossible"
Even better, some films have 'stand ins' for the CGI stuff so that actors know where the CGI character will be. It would be great to see some short stocky bloke pretend to be a 6foot high green monster trying to tear the city apart.

Short man smash like hulk.
Sat 28/06/03 at 10:36
Regular
My brother has watched some of it already, and says it's quite good, and, as for Bruce Almighty, it looked fine to me, although I'm left wondering whether or not the "I've got the power" music is SUPPOSED to play when he blows up the fire hydrant on that street etc, or he just mouths it, and at the beginning, with the cookie bit, there's a bit where he runs along pouring water in childrens' cups, which seems so out of place.
Sat 28/06/03 at 11:37
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
El Blokey wrote:
> You don't. You have a screener version, on a DVD disc. It has no
> extras, and inferior quality.
>
> Hoorah for piracy? Well done for getting something available on the
> net for weeks?

Ahem, screener discs are not inferior quality IF someone has done their conversion job right. Yep, no extras, but of the 200 odd DVD (legal ones) I have I have watched barely any extra's at all, they only add them to try and justify the price of DVDs anyway.
Sat 28/06/03 at 14:12
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
I'm all for cheap copies of films but will all of this illegal sales mean that big budget movies can't be made as they have poor sales of videos or something like that anyway.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.