GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I Have Hulk On DVD"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/06/03 at 19:49
Regular
I haven't watched it yet though, as I've also got Bruce Almighty,which needs watched.

My dad got them while in Thailand, however they are in English, and not jumpy, as I've tested both.

The question to now ponder, is, how can I have Hulk on DVD when it hasn't even premiered yet?

:D
Fri 27/06/03 at 19:49
Regular
I haven't watched it yet though, as I've also got Bruce Almighty,which needs watched.

My dad got them while in Thailand, however they are in English, and not jumpy, as I've tested both.

The question to now ponder, is, how can I have Hulk on DVD when it hasn't even premiered yet?

:D
Fri 27/06/03 at 20:05
Regular
You should NEVER watch Hulk.
EVER.
Fri 27/06/03 at 20:08
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
maddmun wrote:
> The question to now ponder, is, how can I have Hulk on DVD when it
> hasn't even premiered yet?
>
> :D

You don't. You have a screener version, on a DVD disc. It has no extras, and inferior quality.

Hoorah for piracy? Well done for getting something available on the net for weeks?
Fri 27/06/03 at 20:16
Regular
El Blokey wrote:
> maddmun wrote:
> The question to now ponder, is, how can I have Hulk on DVD when it
> hasn't even premiered yet?
>
> :D
>
> You don't. You have a screener version, on a DVD disc. It has no
> extras, and inferior quality.

Actually, it's of cinema quality, with extra's, and I can't prove this to you.

Damn.
Fri 27/06/03 at 20:57
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
I've got an SVCD of Anger Management in close-to-DVD quality and I'm gonna DL an SVCD of Bruce Almighty tonight. Already seen it, but it's very good. I might DL that Wrong Turn, too.
Fri 27/06/03 at 22:34
Regular
Just watched Bruce Almighty, ended up watching the beginning about 6 times because I was fiddling around with the remote trying to change it to Widescreen, which I finally did. Then restarted it, again, by accident.
Fri 27/06/03 at 22:53
"period drama"
Hulk SMASH naughty DVDs
GRRAARRRRAAAGGHHHH!!
Hulk SAD
BOO-HOO-HOO
SMASH tears! RIP tissues!

Hulk want MALE BONDING.
Hulk ENDORSE illegal cat SECKS.
Hulk get paid FIFTEEN percent of all PROFITS.
SMASHING!!!
RRAARRRAAGAGAHHHH!!!
Fri 27/06/03 at 22:59
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
some good DVD's theres. I haven't seen any but Bruce Almighty looks really funny and would be my choice of the two. Hope that doesn't upset hulk fans as the movie looks really good as well but Brue Almighty looks so funny.
Fri 27/06/03 at 23:07
"period drama"
You don't understand.

SMASH!
Fri 27/06/03 at 23:12
Regular
"That's right!"
My mate lent me The Hulk on VCD. Early version, with little to no SFX, some unfinished visual effects and no musical score. So the people who made it stuck their own SFX in (some from Doom!) while others were left silent (Hulk jumping and smashing stuff is deadly silent) and put on their own soundtrack taken from Black Hawk Down (which Eric Bana was in) The Thin Red Line (which Nick Nolte was in) and various other films/CDs, including crazy rock music, heh.

Oh, and the film is TERRIBLE. Don't bother going to see it. Only go if you're really REALLY curious. And you like wasting money.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.