GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I Have Hulk On DVD"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/06/03 at 19:49
Regular
I haven't watched it yet though, as I've also got Bruce Almighty,which needs watched.

My dad got them while in Thailand, however they are in English, and not jumpy, as I've tested both.

The question to now ponder, is, how can I have Hulk on DVD when it hasn't even premiered yet?

:D
Fri 04/07/03 at 18:04
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Goatboy wrote:
> Practical Magic wrote:
> that includes the
> original Captain America film.
> ---
>
> Would've been better if you were in it?

That the best you can old timer ?
Fri 04/07/03 at 15:06
Regular
"a real winner"
ttthhheee hhhuuulllkkk lllooooookkksss qqquuuiiittteee gggooooooddd
Fri 04/07/03 at 15:04
Regular
"a real winner"
the hulk is about a green monster thats all i know really i've just seen adverts like the burger king one.
Fri 04/07/03 at 14:47
Regular
"Looking for freedom"
Goatboy wrote:
> some stuff (see earlier)

HULK SMASH!!! That's all you need.

Seriously though, I see what you're trying to say but I thought it all felt forced upon the audience so much and so repetitively that it made the whole non-smash side laughably misplaced. A 2 hour CG chowcase of destruction would have been just as much of a disappontment but at least some people would be happy with that. Perhaps Ang Lee should have taken the idea for the film but made it without any relation to The Hulk whatsoever (and I don't mean just have some random guy who happens to turn green when he's miffed!).

The Hulk himself was reasonable but overanimated, as most CG characters tend to be, although the interaction with the real world (for the aforementioned Hulk Smash moments) was convincing enough.

There were aspects of it bad enough to remind me of the second Ninja Turtles film (the one with the mutant wolf and snapping turtle) in the way it seems that if you cover something in radioactive goo you immediately mutate it and give it super powers. In the comic world it seems that toxic waste is the way forward for mankind.

If I climb into a vat of toxic waste and rub myself with moles will I develop super-human digging powers and bad eyesight? Maybe....
Fri 04/07/03 at 14:24
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Practical Magic wrote:
that includes the
> original Captain America film.
---

Would've been better if you were in it?
Fri 04/07/03 at 14:21
Regular
"we escape....."
Practical Magic wrote:
> I'd just like to add that after seeing the movie I thought it was one
> of the worst film's of it's type for ages, and that includes the
> original Captain America film. It's just so laughable, I ended up
> lauging at large parts of it, and the acting is atrocious in many
> places.

Thanks, at least i have some support!
Fri 04/07/03 at 10:33
"Darth Vader 3442321"
I must see this soon. My expectation level is low and I do prefer a more thoughful film; yet I yearn for a good action film (like Blade 2) in which I can simply goggle at the fighting and auralove the bad words they use.

I do like Bana though and he seemed a fine actor in Chopper.

You boogers have me in a quandry and I haven't even seen the trailer...
Fri 04/07/03 at 10:22
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
I'd just like to add that after seeing the movie I thought it was one of the worst film's of it's type for ages, and that includes the original Captain America film. It's just so laughable, I ended up lauging at large parts of it, and the acting is atrocious in many places.
Fri 04/07/03 at 08:51
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
So that's a "no" then
Thu 03/07/03 at 22:35
Regular
"we escape....."
LOL!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.