GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Muuh, spiders!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/06/03 at 11:24
Regular
I hate spiders, but the worst thing is going into the bathroom late at night, turning on the light and finding there are loads all around you. Sometimes I wake up and they're squashed in my sheets too. It's like the spiders in my house are all charles Bronson in Deathwish, or something.
Wed 25/06/03 at 12:08
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
It's possible.
They *are* spiders after all.
Wed 25/06/03 at 12:12
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Maybe it is the fly who is poisonous and the Spider simply eats flies to gain their power. Like kids who eat McDougal's burgers to gain both weight and cholesterol.
Wed 25/06/03 at 12:14
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
mmmmmmmmmmm cholesterol.
Wed 25/06/03 at 15:12
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Ive seen two spiders of the same genus in my bathroom within the last 2 days, they're breeding i tells ya.
Wed 25/06/03 at 15:15
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I always put spiders outside if I find them, so I’m the one that’s called when a spider is found. Go on, pick um up, they won’t hurt you.

Unless you find one that’s eating your pet cat or rabbit or something, then I suggest you hit it with something very heavy.
Wed 25/06/03 at 15:18
Regular
"Hallelujah"
May i remind you all of the film based ona true story that is "Aracnaphobia" *Waits for response*...A can assure you its not B*ll*cks!
Wed 25/06/03 at 15:21
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Forget all your feeble "notions" of spiders. I saw the real thing in Australia. A massive bird eating spider...I walked through some bushes and stopped. There was a MASSIVE web in front of me. Gasping in dismay, I turned to my mate and said, "Where is the spider that made that monstrous obscenity?"

He looked around in a nonchalant Aussie manner and pointed out a hulking brute of a spider...it was climbing up a tree at a slow pace and it was about the size of a mousemat. I'm not joking. It was enormous.
Wed 25/06/03 at 15:48
Regular
"That's right!"
I saw some huge spiders in America. Totally common over there, though.

Spiders come out at unsocial hours, when I'm downstairs in the early hours of the morning, I often see them scuttling around the fireplace or up on the walls. I use my cat to eat them, monkey_man, I suggest you do the same thing.

Also, up until last year, my bedroom was up in the attic. Think about how many spiders are in YOUR attic. I had to deal with that every night, heh.
Wed 25/06/03 at 16:58
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Unbeliever wrote:
> Forget all your feeble "notions" of spiders. I saw the real
> thing in Australia. A massive bird eating spider...

Spiders don't eat Birds you dumb, they eat worms, rocks and small Crocodiles.

Thicko.
Wed 25/06/03 at 17:05
"Mimmargh!"
Yeah? Well how come you never see Darth Vader and a spider in the same room!? Think about it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.