GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Muuh, spiders!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/06/03 at 11:24
Regular
I hate spiders, but the worst thing is going into the bathroom late at night, turning on the light and finding there are loads all around you. Sometimes I wake up and they're squashed in my sheets too. It's like the spiders in my house are all charles Bronson in Deathwish, or something.
Sat 28/06/03 at 12:55
Regular
UrkiE-UK wrote:
> sorry for the double post, i accidentally clicked one of my mouse'
> side buttons and it tricked me into clicking 'post' again.

god you're thick ;D
Fri 27/06/03 at 18:25
Regular
sorry for the double post, i accidentally clicked one of my mouse' side buttons and it tricked me into clicking 'post' again.
Fri 27/06/03 at 18:24
Regular
and when i kill them i run around in circles going "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOHOOHOOOOOOOO!", and get myself a tip top out of the freezer and make some crackers.
Fri 27/06/03 at 18:24
Regular
and when i kill them i run around in circles going "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOHOOHOOOOOOOO!", and get myself a tip top out of the freezer and make some crackers.
Fri 27/06/03 at 18:23
Regular
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Why do you always do a little shiver and go 'brruuggghhh' after you've
> got rid of / killed / run away from a spider?
> Weird.

I dont. on sight of a spider is let out a few curses in a moderately loud voice, then wet myself, put a bit of distance between us and then have an adrenaline rush. that is why i do not like small, enclosed sheds or huts, because i KNOW that they're crawling with spiders.
Fri 27/06/03 at 01:15
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
I just killed a spider!
Thu 26/06/03 at 19:17
"period drama"
Why do you always do a little shiver and go 'brruuggghhh' after you've got rid of / killed / run away from a spider?
Weird.
Thu 26/06/03 at 18:29
Regular
and that's the way ah-hah ah-hah i like it
Thu 26/06/03 at 18:28
Regular
i shot a large garden spider with a BB gun once, but my accuracy was so poor i ended up obliterating it's legs instead of the head, and so i saw juice spewing from it's feet reflecting light in the sun.
Thu 26/06/03 at 18:26
Regular
Lil Ginge wrote:
> Also my boyfriend has the same phobia - There are always
> spiders in his house, decent sized ones as well...Everyone I know who
> has a phobia of spiders seems to encounter them regularly in their
> homes where as me and people that don't seem to have a problem with
> them don't (i think)

that's because you dont sense the blighters. anyone who has a phobia of spiders will undoubtedly be constantly on the lookout at night. whenever i turn a light on i always feel as if im gonna come face to face with a mighty-ass garden spider or something. i HATE garden spiders. their legs!!!! EEEK!!!! their legs bend really creepily, and their abdomens are HUGE, and to top it all off, they make REAL horrible cobwebs!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.