GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Advice Pweese!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 23/06/03 at 21:16
Regular
There's a girl I like. Help me! She's actually the daughter of my dad's mate (heh, I'm a foot in the door :D). Anyway, she laughs at my jokes and the such like and smiles at me. She's also been very sympathetic with the personal problems I've had lately. She called me a "good mate". What do I do from here? I want to fun her.

Note to self: make sure she wears skimpy top again.

:D
Tue 24/06/03 at 13:00
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Be subtle.

When she walks into the room say, "Hey nice ass" and then she'll get naked and jump on your... wait, I have watched too many of 'those' movies.

Or you could just ask if she wants to 'go out some time' and be really sweet and pay for her into cinema and usher her up to the back seats, then she will have no choice but to fall for you.

Good luck mate.
Tue 24/06/03 at 10:39
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
If you talk to her and express how you feel about here, it'll fail miserably. Goatboy is right.
Tue 24/06/03 at 10:18
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Kiriyama wrote:
She called me
> a "good mate". What do I do from here?
---

You don't go anywhere.
You are a "good mate". This means she sees you as her male confident.
You will *never* get her. This isn't being mean, these are the rules in life.
The following things mean you will never, ever stand a chance of bagging her:

"You're a good mate"
"You're really sweet"
"You're really nice, a good person"
"I think of you like a brother"
"I feel comfortable with you, I dont feel threatened"
"I can talk to you like a mate"
Tue 24/06/03 at 08:23
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Heh, thanks guys.

*Walks off proudly*
Tue 24/06/03 at 00:17
Regular
"I'm Great."
Like Grandprix said, tell her how you feel. Get it out in the open and talk about it and other such stuff. Better to have your feelings out so she knows where she stands with you. Do it face to face and hopefully you won't get shot down like I have when I've done something like this.
Tue 24/06/03 at 00:12
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Grandprix isn’t really wrong. You should talk to her, but be willing to lose what you already have with her. You said she described you as “a good mate”, do you consider her a good mate? Would you be ok just being friends, or do you really need something more?

It’s tricky ground. Laughing at your jokes is a good sign, if you just met, but the fact you are friends could mean she just finds you genuinely funny.

Next time you hang out check her body language, does she look into your eyes a lot? Does she look at your mouth a lot? Does she touch you a lot? Even if it didn’t need it, (just touches on the arm/leg I’m talking about, if she was petting you, you probably wouldn’t need to be told whether she likes you or not.)

If you feel you really want something more and are willing to risk your friendship then just talk to her, let her know what you have been thinking, and see what she thinks.
Mon 23/06/03 at 23:59
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Bite the bullet and tell her how you feel.

Bear in mind that I'm invariably wrong...
Mon 23/06/03 at 21:35
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
Kiriyama wrote:
> Pity I'm 14 :|

;¬/ shag her you fool
Mon 23/06/03 at 21:24
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Bet you didn't see that coming ;)
Mon 23/06/03 at 21:24
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Pity I'm 14 :|

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.