GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Advice Pweese!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 23/06/03 at 21:16
Regular
There's a girl I like. Help me! She's actually the daughter of my dad's mate (heh, I'm a foot in the door :D). Anyway, she laughs at my jokes and the such like and smiles at me. She's also been very sympathetic with the personal problems I've had lately. She called me a "good mate". What do I do from here? I want to fun her.

Note to self: make sure she wears skimpy top again.

:D
Wed 16/07/03 at 20:20
Regular
"Light of the world"
Kiriyama wrote:
> Heh, thanks :)

No problemo...

people would come to me for advice (scary stuff)

But i was always to chicken to use anything myself, never did the whole 'bite lip be brave go for it thang' ...

when i did this one time he liked me and a year and three months later...

like i said GO FOR IT!
Wed 16/07/03 at 20:14
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Heh, thanks :)
Wed 16/07/03 at 20:11
Regular
"Light of the world"
Kiriyama wrote:
> Playing hard? Tehehehe.

I knew you would say that...

Honestly take her out, don't have to say its a date. Get to know each other more!
Wed 16/07/03 at 20:10
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Playing hard? Tehehehe.
Wed 16/07/03 at 20:09
Regular
"Light of the world"
Let her talk about herself...such detective work can lead to you bringing up a subject in which you know she will love - also seeming as though you have bundles in common..

Flirt and comment on what she is wearing...(obvious hint)

Laugh at her 'boys will laugh at girls when their not funnyyyy..'(sorry)

Ask her out dude!!! Even if it shoppin and 'you need a female opinion'

Act like a hero - works everytime

DO NOT TALK ABOUT EX'S, OTHER FEMALES, SEXY CELEBRITIES OR ANY OTHER POSSIBLE LOOKER IN HER PRESENCE UNLESS YOU ARE PLAYING HARD TO GET IN CORRECT MANNER..
Wed 16/07/03 at 20:04
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
I'm getting stuck in! :)
Wed 16/07/03 at 07:12
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Heh heh. Went round hers with a mate who wanted to meet her. Had a great laugh. I am nearing the time, my friends. My friend hinted at it to her, so I hit him in the stomach :D
Mon 14/07/03 at 14:10
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Invite her over to watch your Star Trek DVDs, that'll get her river flowing.
Mon 14/07/03 at 13:57
"I love yo... lamp."
The other day I bumped into the ex. She was complete with new guy.

I was with Algy at the time, and he saw them coming towards us, so tranquilised me before I killed him (new guy).

So I was not in the best of moods at that moment, but then one of my most stunning friends came up to me and gave me a big hug and kiss.

New guy couldn't help but notice her. And the ex was so jealous. Green never was her colour...

Just thought I would share that with you. So Kiriyama, anything to report?
Mon 14/07/03 at 13:30
Regular
"keep your receipt"
I'm about to do this myself to a girl in fact very, very soon. Tell her how I really feel about her I mean. The best way to go is to try and script everything - that way you won't look indecisive and she won't doubt the way you really feel.

Of course if you're anything like me then you'll already have played through hundreds and hundreds of scenarios in your head. The best one to use is one that will create a 'happy trigger'. Think of a nice memory she has of some time you spent with her and remind her of it.

Then say something like, "I really like you Sarah, but haven't said anything because I've been scared that it will ruin our friendship. But I have to ask you, if you think we could ever be more than friends?" Then if she says yes that's great, if no then ease the atmosphere with a joke or something, and forget about it. Carry on as if nothing's happened. Now the hard part for you is to get over her without changing the way you act around her.

But although you should obviously prepare for either answer, don't go into the situation expecting either one. This is just a situation every man has to go through.

**Mess' Final Thought**

Always remember that although love is one of the most beautiful things in the world, it is also the most painful. If you're anything like me you're brain will have turned to mush and you'll have been getting drunk every night just so you can go to sleep without thinking about her. But you HAVE to bite the bullet and go for it. Fear is temporary, Regret is permanent. Don't let this chance escape you.

Let us know how you get on eh?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.