GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My cat, it gets old now..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/06/03 at 09:59
Regular
One of my cats is getting on a bit. She's a really nice cat, good coat, good temperament. She must be about 12 now, and it's starting to show. She hardly jumps anymore and has to take the stairs one at a time. She did catch a bird the other day though. It's sad when animals get old...
Sat 21/06/03 at 15:48
Regular
"That's right!"
I was about three when we got our cat. I've grown up with her. I used to miss her when we went on holiday.
Sat 21/06/03 at 15:38
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
Sorry to hear that, I't must have been worse if you lived with your dog your whole life. I got my dog when I was about ten, so i'll never know what that was like. Would you feel bad getting another dog?
Sat 21/06/03 at 15:30
Regular
My dog was born a few days away from me.

We grew up together. When we were both 14, she died. For an actual fact, she died on 29th June 2002. So, it's her first year anniversary in a week or two. I have never cried so much until 29th June. I was crying for litterally an hour non-stop. Never thought it would be so hard saying goodbye etc, and watching as they put the injection in her helpless body.

I'll always love my dog, even though she is no longer alive. Hopefully, I will see her again one day.
Sat 21/06/03 at 15:17
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
Where did herrings come from then?
Sat 21/06/03 at 15:14
Regular
My cat's still a kitten, and I firmly believe it will live forever.
They came to Earth on spaceships don't you know.
Sat 21/06/03 at 14:50
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
That really isn't funny. Don't try to post anything funny until your sure it is, because that really is quite boring and sad.
Sat 21/06/03 at 14:29
Regular
"Excommunicated"
You've grown attached?

Did you had a wound? Cuddle your dog and then bam... joined together.

Weak.
Sat 21/06/03 at 14:27
Regular
Skorp1on wrote:
> I have a dog who is five. I know she's quite young but it's not very
> nice knowing that your alomost certain to outlive them.

So very true.

My dog's 3, I don't even wanna think about how it's gonna effect me when she's gone.....sounds stupid, it's only a dog, but i've grown really attached to the little beggar.
Sat 21/06/03 at 14:26
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Ha... I'm 17 and feeling great.
Sat 21/06/03 at 14:24
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
I have a dog who is five. I know she's quite young but it's not very nice knowing that your alomost certain to outlive them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.