GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Simpsons Quotes"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/06/03 at 01:39
Regular
I know this has been done before, but I sometimes crack up at work when I remember some of the quotes from this great tv show, and wanted to see if there's any I missed.

lets get the ball rolling :

Marge : "Homer, are illegally producing alcohol in our basement and selling it to local watering holes??"
Homer : "I'm not gonna lie to you marge ........ well, see you later"
Page:
Sun 22/06/03 at 18:23
Regular
Homer : "The alien appears every friday night in the same place"
Wiggum : "Ok, mister Jackass, I'll just type that up on my imaginary typewriter ....
*Homer leaves, lunatic sits down*
Lunatic : "I've just torched a building down town and I'm afraid I'll do it again!"
Wiggum : "Ok, I'll just type that up on my imaginary typewriter ........"
Sun 22/06/03 at 18:36
Regular
"Whatever!"
Cid Vilante wrote:
> Smithers - "I think women and sea men don't mix"

Just watched that episode!

Bart: "Dad you killed the zombie Flanders"

Homer: "He was a zombie"
Mon 23/06/03 at 01:48
Regular
aaaah, my eyes, the goggles do nothing
Mon 23/06/03 at 11:08
"...Unicef pennies.."
Wolfcastle: "My teenage son arrives home from college and I'm horrified to discover that he's a nerd!"

Brockman: "Ha ha, I'm laughing already!"

Wolfcastle: "It's not a comedy."

-----------

Marge: "I love Homer Simpson. I don't want to snuggle with Max Power."

Homer: "Nobody Snuggles with Max Power, Marge! You strap yourself in and feel the G's!"

-----------

Bart: "Gee, lisa. I hate to see you so upset. Unless it was from a rubber spider down your dress. That gives me an idea..." *into dictaphone* "...note for later, put rubber spider down lisa's dress. ha ha ha ha haaa." *turns off dictaphone* *turns dictaphone back on* "...HAAAA ha ha ha." *turns dictaphone off* "hey, I know, how about I dig up some dirt on this Alison character? remember how I got Milhouse on America's Most Wanted?"

FBI Agent 1: "There he is. On the Monkey Bars."

FBI Agent 2: "Try to take him alive."

Milhouse: "Oh no, not again!"

-----------

Bart: "Now lisa, I know it goes against ever moral fibre in your body, but I did some digging about Alison and-"

Lisa: "Heh heh, give it to me! Hey, there's nothing bad here!"

Bart: "Nope, she's clean as a bean. But, I did tip off the feds as to the whereabouts of our good friend Milhouse..."

*cut to top of dam*

Milhouse: "But I'm telling you, I didn't do anything!"

FBI Agent: "I don't care."

*Milhouse leaps from dam*

Milhouse: "Aaaaaaaaaah. My glasses!"

*cut to lisa's room*

Lisa: "I appreciate what you did bart, but I have to get over my fears. Alison should be my friend, not my enemy. After all, she is a...wonderful...person."

Bart: "Ah, that's great Lis, I mean why compete with someone who's just going to kick your butt anyway?"

Lisa: "I prefered my phrasing."
Mon 23/06/03 at 11:40
" Crazy!"
I will not post them, like I did in the simpsons characters.
Mon 23/06/03 at 17:02
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
The grey school uniforms have got wet, gone psychadelic and the kids are running riot.
Superintenadnt Chalmers: SKINNER! What is the meaning of this OUTRAGE?
Principal Skinner: How could this happen? I got them from the same placxe where I buy Mother's clothes- oh no, she's in the park!
Superintendant Chalmers: Now this I have GOT TO see!
Mon 23/06/03 at 17:09
Regular
"Whatever!"
Episode where Homer goes to college:

Homer "Hello Dean, you're a stupid head"

Dean: "Homer is that you?"

Homer runs off
Mon 23/06/03 at 17:16
Regular
"Whatever!"
Lionel Hutz talking about some judge:

"He has had it in for me ever since I kinda ran over his dog. Well replace the word kinda with repetedly and the word dog with son"
Mon 23/06/03 at 19:16
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Mr Burns: "Team, there's a little crippled boy in the hospital who wants you to win this game. I know because I crippled him myself to inspire you"
Milhouse: "I hope they win, or Mr Burns says he's coming back"
Mon 23/06/03 at 21:35
Regular
marge : "hey homer, how did you make those shelves?"
homer : "i took some cinderblocks from a local building site, they won't miss them..."

*cut to building site*

man 1 : "Sir, someone has stolen 4 cinderblocks!"
man 2 : "Oh god, thats all the money we had, well, I'll tell the children there'll be no hospital..."
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.