GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What do you think of the new Union Flag?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/06/03 at 16:39
Regular
Follow this link to see the new proposed Union Flag, to bring the UK into the modern era.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/2981038.stm

I think it's wrong to change such a huge piece of our history. Views?
Wed 11/06/03 at 19:36
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
I prefer the old flag, but on a side note I think that God Save The Queen is a terrible anthem. It should be Land of Hope and Glory. A song about England/Britain, as opposed to one about a monarch that little to nobody actually cares about in this country.
Wed 11/06/03 at 19:36
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
What exactly is wrong with the new design? I think it looks nice, although I couldn't give a toss if they changed it or not.
Wed 11/06/03 at 19:34
"I love yo... lamp."
Im just waiting for the inevitable "Grrr it was Tóm"
Wed 11/06/03 at 19:29
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Next they will be changing 'God Save the Queen' to some Girls Aloud 'song.'
Or 'God/Buddha/Mohammed/or indeed any other sacred figure save the democratically elected head of state'

Or something.

Keep the Union flag how it is- compared to crappy flags like the French flag, it is preeeeeeeetty.
Wed 11/06/03 at 19:21
Regular
New flag is crap, keep the old one,

...nuff said.
Wed 11/06/03 at 19:03
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Well that sounds very politically correct, some brown for added safety me thinks... (DISCLAIMER: All views regarding this sensitive issue are not wholly my views but those of my evil twin brother who shall take full responsibity for any offence or upset that having a multi coloured knob on the new flag may cause, if you have read this far then you have accepted not to be offended and exonerated the author from any blame)
Wed 11/06/03 at 18:56
"I love yo... lamp."
Well I would say stick with blue, red and white, but maybe there should be some black in there too. And maybe some green so martians don't feel discriminated against either.
Wed 11/06/03 at 18:46
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
What colour knob???
Wed 11/06/03 at 18:44
"I love yo... lamp."
Well first you wanted your face, now you want a knob, so why not go half way and have your knob?
Wed 11/06/03 at 18:42
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Let's put a knob on the flag

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.