GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who will buy an X-Box???"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 08/02/01 at 15:58
Regular
Im curious as to how many people have already decided to buy an X-Box. Can you keep your answers brief, like "yes" or "no" and then a quick explanation, I dont really want people going into details like the pipelinig architecture of the X-Box RISC CPU etc etc.

I'll start: I will buy one. Possibly not on day of release, it depends on the price.

Ingsy
Wed 09/01/02 at 19:35
Regular
"Don't mess"
yes

I have £350 and i need £395.96 to get it with two games and two controllers off of gameplay. ALMOST THERE

YAY
Tue 08/01/02 at 21:39
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I won't be!

But i've got a sad mate who's intent on getting one. Actually i've also got a mate who's already got one!

:)
Fri 04/01/02 at 18:41
YES!!!
Who wouldn't get the most powerful console???
Thu 13/12/01 at 20:01
Regular
"Is'not Dave... sorr"
But, what if we're all wrong? What if Xbox does indeed turn out to be a superb piece of gaming equipment rather than plainly average?

Did people doubt Sony when they announced their intentions to move into the gaming market? Did Sony prove them wrong?

We can't fully judge the Xbox just yet.
Thu 13/12/01 at 19:59
No one will buy the X-Box cus it is a pile bob and dosn't belong in the gaming world lol
Thu 13/12/01 at 18:11
Regular
"Is'not Dave... sorr"
Possibly.

I'll wait a few months and play a few games on friends consoles before making a decision. I can't afford to waste money and will have to be sure before buying one.
Wed 12/12/01 at 21:08
i will buy one but not on the very first day. because i don't want to get stuck in all the ques( as well as i don't have the money ).
Wed 05/12/01 at 14:17
I am! I reserved mine today
Mon 03/12/01 at 12:15
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Gonna be putting the pennies away in January to save for one of these little monsters.

I'm hoping retailers will sell the bundle packs, I'm looking at picking up the Mayhem Bundle. Anyone know if Game, EB to name a few are going to be doing this? I know Amazon are, but do they extract the funds from your account straight away?
Mon 03/12/01 at 09:16
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Pre-ordered my X-Box yesterday. March 14th I will be sitting down for a game of Halo, Dead Or Alive 3 and Project Gothem.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.