GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wow, look at this!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 07/06/03 at 14:56
Regular
I've found a host that offers everything that freeola offers, including, php, MYSQL, CGI-BIN unlimited e-mail forwarding 50-POP3/IMAP adresses, and I can't remember what else they offer.Oh and you don't have to dial up and it's free.

I'm not gonna tell you the name of these hosts cos i'd probably get a beating from the freeola moddy, but I'm sure the likes of Fill and blahpro know hwo i'm talking about cos I seen them on the hosts forums.

guessed yet?
Sat 07/06/03 at 15:25
"I hate that!!!"
crikey
Sat 07/06/03 at 15:27
"I hate that!!!"
type my name into google, i'm famous :D
Sat 07/06/03 at 15:30
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Staghosting.
Not that hard to guess.
Sat 07/06/03 at 15:32
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
And they're good.
Sat 07/06/03 at 15:32
"I hate that!!!"
very good, they upgrading there diskspace atm tho, pity
Sat 07/06/03 at 15:43
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Heh.

How did you guys give DM the idea that Staghosting was my company?

I take it you don't actually want your account on my forums, then DM? Or do you want me to leave it there so you can come have a chat every now and then? ;)
Sat 07/06/03 at 17:15
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Tóm wrote:

> How did you guys give DM the idea that Staghosting was my company?

Did we? Where did he mention that?

I'd probably consider Staghosting for a small site like the Football Website I'm doing, but I renewed it with Freeola only a couple of months ago. :c(

But for my personal site, I'd kill the server!
Sat 07/06/03 at 17:39
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
phi11ip wrote:
> Tóm wrote:
>
> How did you guys give DM the idea that Staghosting was my company?
>
> Did we? Where did he mention that?

He asked me for more space or something on a pm from my forums.

Stag hosting seems plenty good enough for me anyway. And they're always giving people more bandwidth if you ask for a bit.

Wouldn't want it to get to popular though. I don't know how long a service like this can stay free...
Mon 09/06/03 at 12:47
Regular
"Win Suxs,Linux Rulz"
wheres the other 23% then????
Mon 09/06/03 at 15:19
Interesting stuff about aerogels.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.