GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wow, look at this!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 07/06/03 at 14:56
Regular
I've found a host that offers everything that freeola offers, including, php, MYSQL, CGI-BIN unlimited e-mail forwarding 50-POP3/IMAP adresses, and I can't remember what else they offer.Oh and you don't have to dial up and it's free.

I'm not gonna tell you the name of these hosts cos i'd probably get a beating from the freeola moddy, but I'm sure the likes of Fill and blahpro know hwo i'm talking about cos I seen them on the hosts forums.

guessed yet?
Sat 07/06/03 at 15:08
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
You can ask for moreBandwidth and disk space if you can get on the right side of the admin peope.

Somone has just asked for an increase in disk space and 10gig month bandwidth!

They're thinking about it!
Sat 07/06/03 at 15:10
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Is BLAHpro Ben then?
Sat 07/06/03 at 15:14
"I hate that!!!"
hmm so 30meg is still a considerable amount being as netfirms offer a lot less.

BTW i've had a look at some of the sites hosted on stag hosting and noticed that on most pages there are links to staghosting.com

do you have to put links in or not?
I also noticed there ian't anyone hosting their own domains, as far as I can tell
Sat 07/06/03 at 15:14
"I hate that!!!"
phi11ip wrote:
> Is BLAHpro Ben then?

yes Ben is blahprohs' real name
Sat 07/06/03 at 15:15
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
He's not.

Why would he have his own completely different site?
Sat 07/06/03 at 15:17
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Tom hosts his own domain there.

You have to put 3 links at the bottom of your index page. It helps with the search engines.
Sat 07/06/03 at 15:17
"I hate that!!!"
hmm maybe it's not him then, but Ben is blahproh's name.
Sat 07/06/03 at 15:19
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I knew that. It's just that this Ben seems to know far more than Blahpro seems to about websites.

Plus, every Phillip on the internet isn't automatically me! 97% of the phi11ip are though...
Sat 07/06/03 at 15:20
"I hate that!!!"
phi11ip wrote:
> I knew that. It's just that this Ben seems to know far more than
> Blahpro seems to about websites.
>
> Plus, every Phillip on the internet isn't automatically me! 97% of the
> phi11ip are though...

yeah but there's only 1 phi11ip I know :D
Sat 07/06/03 at 15:21
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Type phi11ip into Google!

Madness!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.