GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A Human needs at least 8 hours sleep right...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/06/03 at 14:33
Regular
I really feel wrecked after having just about 6 hours sleep last night. Throat is irritating so can't talk properly and head feels heavy. I wonder if anyone can has less then 8 hours sleep.
How much sleep do you people get?
Fri 06/06/03 at 14:33
Regular
I really feel wrecked after having just about 6 hours sleep last night. Throat is irritating so can't talk properly and head feels heavy. I wonder if anyone can has less then 8 hours sleep.
How much sleep do you people get?
Fri 06/06/03 at 14:35
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I think 7 hours is meant to be the “ideal” amount of sleep. I myself have anywhere from 5-9 hours most nights, at weekends it may go up and if I had been drinking at is more like 12.
Fri 06/06/03 at 14:35
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Thats not true at all. Its an ideal amount of sleep tp have, but its not needed. Margret Thather managed on about 3 hours a noight when she was the PM.

I usually go to bed at 11:00pm and wake up at 7:00 am, so I get nearly exactly 8:00 hrs.
Fri 06/06/03 at 14:36
Regular
§niper wrote:
> I really feel wrecked after having just about 6 hours sleep last
> night. Throat is irritating so can't talk properly and head feels
> heavy,I wonder if anyone can have less then 8 hours sleep.
> How much sleep do you people get?

Sorry about the spelling and grammar.
Fri 06/06/03 at 14:36
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Girl

Last weekend I had 6 hours sleep over 2 nights. Was up at 5 each day to work for 5 hours after a heavy boozing night.
Fri 06/06/03 at 14:38
Regular
The worse i had was 2 hours sleep on my 18th i collapsed the next night ...
Fri 06/06/03 at 15:02
Regular
Had a couple of hours last night.

Not going to put my contact lenses in now, my eyes are a bit sore for that, but otherwise nothing beyond slightly tired.

Might not work so well on a regular basis though. I don't know, once you've been up a couple of hours you ('I') tend to shake off the worst of the tiredness.
Fri 06/06/03 at 15:02
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Rosalind wrote:
> I usually go to bed at 11:00pm and wake up at 7:00 am, so I get nearly
> exactly 8:00 hrs.

That's the same as me on a school night. I could survive on that but if you didn't wake me up, I could easily sleep from 11pm to 1pm!
Fri 06/06/03 at 15:03
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Dr Duck wrote:
> Not going to put my contact lenses in now, my eyes are a bit sore for
> that,

Is that Karen's fault?
Fri 06/06/03 at 15:07
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
God this is weird as I have just posted a story about sleep.

I average 5 - 6 hours a night but make up for it at the weekend and usually sleep for 10 hours Friday though to Saturday. Pure luxury.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.