GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A Human needs at least 8 hours sleep right...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/06/03 at 14:33
Regular
I really feel wrecked after having just about 6 hours sleep last night. Throat is irritating so can't talk properly and head feels heavy. I wonder if anyone can has less then 8 hours sleep.
How much sleep do you people get?
Sat 07/06/03 at 12:02
Regular
"everyone says it"
3-5 hours a night. No more though.
Sat 07/06/03 at 11:41
Regular
"bit of a brain"
You people are all mentalists.

You heard me, sleepy.
Sat 07/06/03 at 03:02
Regular
Mm, should sleep now
Sat 07/06/03 at 02:57
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Or†ega wrote:
> I'm pretty much useless unless i have 8 hours sleep. Usually fall
> asleep in 9am lectures if i have had anything less.

Ha! Ive almost done the same. Except at a 10am lecture...It was boring though.
Sat 07/06/03 at 02:46
Regular
I'm pretty much useless unless i have 8 hours sleep. Usually fall asleep in 9am lectures if i have had anything less.
Sat 07/06/03 at 01:18
"I love yo... lamp."
Except sleep is when the body repairs itself. It is also when the brain assimilates things into the long term memory.
Sat 07/06/03 at 00:32
Regular
"Wobble"
I had 4 hours last night (5am to about 9am), and I'm fine.

I saw a documentary on BBC2 a few weeks ago which said scientists have proved that the human body doesn't need sleep at all - the natural state is awake, and only a signal from the brain causes the release of a chemical which makes you tired.

They are currently working on designing a drug which blocks this signal, and thus will allow people to go without sleeping for as long as they like, without feeling any worse for it.

Personally, I can't wait for them to get the breakthrough. I hate sleeping and think it's a waste of perfectly good time. I mean, assuming you were to sleep for 8 hours a night from the time you were born until the time you die... that's a third of your life wasted before you start!
Fri 06/06/03 at 22:49
Regular
"You've upset me"
Usually I get 4 or 5 hours a night from 2 am to 7am. This goes on six days a week and then Saturday night I go to bed at 11pm and get up at 11am.
Fri 06/06/03 at 22:08
Regular
"This planet sucks"
Torax
Fri 06/06/03 at 21:50
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
ToratX...?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.